Did you miss me?

" Morning Becca" Alexander replied starring at her. " Hope you slept well your highness?" Rebecca asked with her face still down. Alexander smiled remembering the dream he had, if only she knew what he did with her in his dream " Yes, I did have a very good sleep" he said " You?" he asked in return

" Mine was okay" Rebecca replied but that was a lie, she couldn't sleep. Immediately she got back to the maids quarters last night, all the maids attacked her with questions, of cause she lied, she didn't tell them what really happened, but told them he assigned her as his personal maid. most of them felt envious wishing they were in her shoes, she just pitied them because they didn't know what she had to go through.

After the questioning, she laid on her bed but couldn't fall asleep, she kept thinking of Alexander, she was worried about him and she didn't know why. Since when did she care so much about him?. She thought about the way he looked at her, hugged her, touched her and everything else, even her own feelings, she couldn't find sleep.

Alexander walked to the front of the mirror and stood. Rebecca quickly dropped his clothes on the bed, she picked another towel and gave it to him. He started using it in drying the water off his body " Your majesty, I'll leave now, I'll be back once you're dressed" Rebecca said trying not to look at his body, she turned around to leave but

" Stay" Alexander said making Rebecca pause " You're not done here" he added and turned away from the mirror to look directly at her as he dried his hair with the towel.

"What do I have to do? your highness" Rebecca asked, she was now feeling uneasy.

" Dress me" Alexander said and just in a flash Rebecca's head raised up to look at his face ' was he joking?' she thought, her eyes wide with shock " Your...your" Rebecca was saying.  " Are you trying to refuse?" Alexander interrupted with a smirk. Rebecca bowed her head again " No your majesty" she said humbly.

Alexander dropped the towel on the table " What are you still waiting for then?" he asked. Rebecca walked to him with very slow hesitant steps, she craned her neck to look at his face " I don't know how you should be dressed your majesty" Rebecca said with the most innocent tune she had.

Alexander smiled looking down at her, she was so cute, he raised his hand to touch her face and then there was a knock on the door, it sounded impatient.

Both Rebecca and Alexander looked to the door, only difference was Alexander looked annoyed " Come in" Alexander ordered and it was Julius who entered, he looked very worried " Your highness" he said but stopped immediately he caught sight of both of them, Alexander's hand which was about to touch Rebecca's face still hung in the air and they stood close with Alexander who was half naked.

Julius cleared his throat " Speak" Alexander said, his anger increasing, he wanted Julius out of here as soon as possible, he hated the fact that his moment with Rebecca had been distracted again by Julius. " Your highness" Julius spoke, he looked at Rebecca then at Alexander.

Alexander, understanding that it was a private matter, he sighed like all his life was going to end, he glared at Julius before looking at Rebecca " Leave us" he said and before the next second, Rebecca was out, she was thankful to Julius, he was her saviour, she quickly moved far away from his room, she went ahead to join the other servants in eating breakfast. She knew she'd have to be with king Alexander while he ate, but the time never came.

.....  ...      .....................

Alexander and Julius had left the castle, and didn't return through out the day.

Rebecca had nothing to do,she was bored, actually that was a lie, she missed the king? was that it? She sat on her bed with a book in her hand as she read it's content, maids kept coming in and out of the room. She soon got tired of reading and decided to go join the other maids and help with their chores but Mrs Gloria refused sending her away saying King Alexander had strictly instructed her that Rebecca shouldn't touch any chore in the castle except he said so.

Rebecca wasn't happy... Soon it was evening and the sun was setting. Rebecca walked to one of the balconies on the third floor at the back of the castle and just stood.

She was wearing a milk coloured gown with three quarter sleeves, a U neck, it was long. This time, she used the belts in tying her waist showing just how tiny her waist was, she put her hair down like she did most of the time, but this time it didn't look messy or scattered.

She closed her eyes and slightly tilting her head backwards welcoming the cool breeze that blew against her hair and body, her hair dancing along with the wind as same goes to her dress, a small smile on her lips. She had decided to at least look better as she was now the king's personal maid, therefore she shouldn't look haggard.

The sun was setting fast and everywhere was almost dark. She had been here for a while now probably thinking she was living her best life until she felt warmth from behind her, she could tell it was a person and it wasn't a small person. She could also tell who it was without looking back.

Rebecca became as stuff as a statue, her grip tightened on the railing ' Has he been back for long? is he angry? How did he know I was here? No, I'm not the one he came here for I guess?' Rebecca kept thinking until Alexander placed his hand on the railings as well at each side of her trapping her between his arms.

Rebecca gulped as he drew closer making her backside touch him, he lowered his face placing his chin on her shoulder " Did you miss me?" Alexander whispered by Rebecca's ear and she inhaled feeling his breathe fan her face and neck . ' What should I say?' Rebecca thought as no words seemed to be coming to her mind, she should greet him, welcome him, she had to say something, something to make him retreat from being so close to her,  because the contact between them was making her feel things she's never felt before.....

_______________________________
Hey guys!! 😁
Enjoying the story so far?
Please tell me what you think, I really want to know.

Pleaseeeeee
VOTE and COMMENT.
Next chapter coming soon.