Undress me 1

That night, Alexander sat at the head of a very long table which could contain about twenty people. Different types of delicacies were arranged neatly in front of him, Mr Eliot stood by him while Mrs Gloria stood at his other side, few maids and guards stood around as well with all their heads bowed while Alexander ate.

                        ___       ___
                             -------
In Alexander's room . Rebecca and Lilly were arranging the bed "Why are you in such a hurry Rebecca?" Lilly asked irritated "Why are you not in a hurry?" Rebecca asked back impatiently as she arranged the pillows in so much speed " Stop being so fast, I want to meet the prince, besides you won't do it properly if you do it like that" Lilly said using her hands in ruffling the bedsheets and pillows all-over again.

"Stop Lilly, I have to get out of here" Rebecca yelled at her " Stop Rebecca" Lilly yelled back at her   Another maid entered and they both looked at her

"Lilly, Mrs Gloria sent for you, hurry" the maid said and walked out. Lilly reluctantly left with the maid. Rebecca felt so annoyed, she started grumbling and increased her pace in arranging the bed. The bed was so large that five people could lay on it.

Rebecca could not reach for the pillows in the middle, she had to climb on the bed to arrange them properly. Alexander opened the door, and entered, his eyes immediately caught sight of Rebecca, he was surprised but decided to remain quiet and just watch her.

Rebecca had a deep frown on her face, she looked so tiny on the bed, she was now on a green dress that she belted but still left it a bit loosed. Her hair was put in a very loosed ponytail, alot of her hair were still let down to fall on her face.

Alexander kept admiring the grumpy little girl who sat focused on what she was doing on his bed, and it made him imagine how she'd look if she was rather lying on the bed waiting for him. He shook his head to get rid of the thought, how could he thinking such, she was a young girl after all, he shouldn't admire her this much.

He kept watching, Rebecca who wasn't aware of his presence, hit  the pillow hard, like she was transferring her anger to it "You're so annoying, don't you know I have to leave before he gets here, how do you even expect me to arrange such a giant bed all by myself? Why would someone even sleep on such a big bed, is he that fat?" she complained hitting the pillow and Alexander could only smile watching her.

"Doesn't he get lonely all by himself in such a huge room?" she thought out loud

' Is it that she cares about me or just complaining because she doesn't want to do the work?' Alexander thought to himself.       " Oh my God, he'll be here soon" she reminded herself and picked up her pace again "I'm here already" Alexander announced and just like that Rebecca turned to him, she quickly got off the bed and bowed her head "Your highness" she greeted

Alexander started strolling towards her "If you think the bed is too big for me, why don't you join me on it?" he suggested with a smirk. Rebecca looked at his face in shock " I'm so sorry your majesty, I should never have talked behind your back , I'll leave you to enjoy your rest immediately" she said  and attempted running away but Alexander held her arm before she could get past him, he brought her back to stand in front of him.

"Trying to run away? were you not told never to leave the presence of your superior except you're asked to leave?" he asked with a frown. Rebecca swallowed down, scared " I'm sorry your highness" she said in a low tune "Good" Alexander said letting go of her

"Undress me" Alexander said and moved towards the bed. Rebecca watched him and walked to him with trembling legs, she got to him and he stretched out his hands. Rebecca stood behind him and started taking off his robe slowly, she had never taken off a man's clothes before ( not like any situation that called for that ever happened before)

After taking off his robe, she caught sight of his arm muscles, she inhaled, he turned around,  now facing her " Why are you still holding on to the robe?" he asked and immediately, Rebecca dropped it to the floor.

Alexander looked shocked, he raised an eyebrow and Rebecca quickly picked up the robe , she was so confused, she felt too uncomfortable being with the prince, she was distracted starring at his body, especially his face.

" You don't seem normal" Alexander commented about to take off his shirt but to his surprise. Rebecca threw the robe on the bed and held the shirt along with his hands down immediately " You can punish me your majesty and I'll accept it, but please don't get naked in front of me" Rebecca pleaded.

Alexander starred at her in shock but he saw how serious and scared she actually was ' is she that innocent or what?' he thought to himself not removing his eyes from her " How old are you?" he asked, curiosity in his eyes "twenty two" Rebecca replied immediately

" Are you lying to me?" Alexander asked finding it hard to believe . Rebecca couldn't blame him, she looked younger  than her age, she looked small and she probably didn't act as mature as her mates " I'm 22 your highness" Rebecca assured him and Alexander starred at her, his eyes running over her face, he could tell she wasn't lying

" What's your name?" he asked "Rebecca" she said and he starred at her " You said you're 22" he asked again just to make sure and she nodded

He felt relieved, and somewhat happy inside of him, he was happy because he didn't have to think of her as a child but then he wondered how a 22 years old would act like her. He finally left his shirt down and she also removed her hands "So you want to sleep here tonight?" Alexander asked now deciding to tease her.

He moved closer to her and obviously that put fear in Rebecca, she stepped backwards. Alexander felt satisfied , that was exactly what he wanted.

___________________________

Don't forget to vote and Comment. XOXO ❤️🥰