Need help?

"Raise your head" Alexander ordered and Rebecca slowly raised her head even though her hair still scattered all over her face. Immediately she caught sight of his bare body, she bowed her head again and even closed her eyes this time, of cause it pissed Alexander even more

" Are you disobeying me? " Alexander was almost yelling "No your highness" Rebecca quickly said.
" Then raise your head" Alexander said " Your - your - highness, you - you're not dressed" Rebecca managed to say and that made Alexander stand unmoving ' Was he surprised?' he didn't know.

  ' Why was she not wanting to see his body?, the maids were the one's to bath and dress him even though he had refused earlier, so why should a maid be avoiding his body, the maids even took opportunity to peek at him and he knew very well most of them only came here just to get close to him, so...' Alexander was still in a confused state, he was about asking what her name was but she began to speak.

" I was trying to arrange your bag, I'll just continue now if you don't disagree, your highness" Rebecca said and walked back to the bag, she bent down and summoned all of her strength, she pulled the bag, and the rug pulled along again, she sighed and stopped, she tried raising it and using her leg in stopping the rug from moving but it didn't lift at all.

Rebecca felt like crying that moment, she didn't know what to do, she could only pray for God to help her, if she draged the rug, alot of expensive things in the room could fall and break, if she left it to go call for help, the prince might get angry, Rebecca's eyes were already teary when she suddenly felt warmth behind her and she turned.

Alexander was right in front of her, her head was the same level as his chest and she looked up at him which made the hairs in her face fall to the sides now exposing her face to his view, he smiled

   "Need help?" he asked in a calmer tune that sent chills down Rebecca's spin, she stood just staring at his face. He was the most beautiful human she had ever seen all her life, not even the fictional characters could compare, she was lost in her own thoughts forgetting it was wrong to stare at a superior in the face, she also didn't realize the closeness between them.

     Alexander's smile widened seeing her reaction, he felt his ego rise for being able to attract her attention this much, he felt happy and didn't even know why, besides she was just a maid. They were so close that their bodies were sharing heat and Alexander seemed to like the feeling of her being close to him.

Just few seconds after, Rebecca finally realized herself and immediately dropped her gaze. Alexander's smile dropped as well, he felt disappointed.

Rebecca started moving away from him slowly, moving backwards but Alexander's body didn't seem to like it, he moved closer to her. She collided with the bag behind her and tripped, almost falling, luckily, Alexander was quick to hold her wrist and pulled her to himself. Rebecca flew into his arms clutching unto him but not tightly.

     He held her left wrist to himself and her right hand holding his left arm for support while her face rested on his bare chest. Alexander liked it and he wanted to remain that way with the small girl who felt so right in his arms. Rebecca was unmoving again ' Was she actually touching his bare body? she'll surely get punished' she pulled away from him immediately and bowed her head

" I'm so sorry your majesty, i - i - i...." she paused and then went on her knees " Please do not punish me your highness" Rebecca pleaded and Alexander again was so... confused, he wasn't going to punish her, but thinking about it again, he wasn't happy with her pulling away from him, so he might actually punish her.

"Stand up" he ordered and Rebecca was on her feet immediately " Can you carry the bag?" he asked " I'll try your highness, but if I can't I'll immediately go call for help and we'll lift it immediately" Rebecca said in one breathe.

    Alexander starred at her and sighed, he moved to the bag and lifted it with one hand, there wasn't even any sign of him adding effort, Rebecca watched him with wide eyes admiring his strength " Uh your majesty, you shouldn't be doing that" Rebecca tried stopping him " Keep quiet and turn on the lights" he said calmly as he took the bag into his walk in closet and when he came out he saw Rebecca who was turning on all the candles in the room one after the other. He smiled, she looked beautiful.

Immediately she was done, she turned to him "I'm done your majesty, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'll be better next time, and thank you for your kindness, I'll take my leave now" she said and hurried out before Alexander could say a word.

  He stood dumbfounded, he really wanted to ask for her name, he was glad he saw her face though. Alexander laughed softly " Alex, you're crazy" he said to himself out loud ' What just happened? Did I actually find her pretty, who cares if she's pretty, she's a maid' he thought as he walked to stand in front of the mirror starng at his reflection

    ' What's wrong with you, has it been that long you had a lady in your bed? stupid' he laughed trying to deny what he felt  minutes ago.

' She wasn't even dolled up a bit, she was wearing a sack Alex, a sack , her hair? A mess. were you that starved , it's only been a week, you're loosing your cool ' He kept scolding himself.

________________________________
Hello readers!
What are your thoughts about this story so far. please let me know in the comments and vote for this story. Thanks a lot .