Jealous king

Alexander closed his eyes, he liked the feeling of her small hands massaging his hair, it felt.... really relaxing, he didn't want her to stop but however Rebecca stopped and started combing his hair, she gave it a little side parting before she stopped

"I'm done, your highness" Rebecca said and moved backward placing both her hands behind her. Alexander stood up and looked at her small figure "Thank you, do get ready yourself" he said. Rebecca looked at him but dropped her gaze again " Thank you, your majesty" she said " You may leave now" he said and Rebecca left

Alexander stood in his room for some time, relaxing himself, trying to get rid of the feelings Rebecca had turned on in him. When he felt a bit relaxed, he stepped out of his room

**********************
The party had begun,  Rebecca, Benita and Lilly just finished dressing up. Benita's dress was green, it was a short sleeve dress with puffed shoulders, it was fitted all the way to her waist and then went flared, it looked simple but beautiful, she let her hair down, she wore a necklace and did light make-up.

Lilly's gown had spaghetti hands and it was backless so her back was exposed all the way down to her lower back, it was a straight gown, it showcased her beautiful curves, her hair was braided beautifully, she also wore light make-up and of cause, she wore a necklace, the color of the dress was between white and silver.

Most of the maids had chosen the designs that they wanted but Rebecca told the tailors she didn't know what she wanted, so the tailors designed Rebecca's dress by themselves.

Rebecca's dress was purple, it was an off shoulder, exposing her shoulders and a little of her cleavage, the back went down a little, it had tight long sleeves showing just how slim her hands were, the gown was fitted but became flared from her waist down, small silver stones decorated the upper part of the dress.

Benita and Lilly had helped her put her hair in a cute bun and let some curly ones down the sides of her face, they helped her in applying very light make-up on her face, they were all wearing shoes, but their dresses covered them, except Lilly who's gown was straight.

The three of them joined the other maids and walked into the party. The ballroom was filled with people, men and women, rich and poor all dressed up, you could easily tell out the elites just by their dressings, most of their outfits were flashy, with expensive clothes and jewelries.

There were alot of beautiful women. Everyone talking, laughing and drinking, different colours of clothes and different designs.

Now king Alexander had just finished his speech to his Kingdom citizens, he had been announced KING. Of cause, Rebecca was not early, anyway, music had started playing and everyone just did as they pleased .

Benita and Lilly had left Rebecca saying they were going into the crowd to find men " Who knows, our future husbands might be right there waiting for us" They said before they left.

Rebecca on the other hand was trying to find her family but of cause the party was so large so she couldn't find them, she didn't even know if they attended the ball, she stood by one of the tables where the food and drinks were arranged.

She was hungry, she served herself and started eating cake, she took glances at the party. people were now dancing to a melodious music while others kept on doing what ever they were doing.

A young man walked to Rebecca " Hello, fine lady" He said and Rebecca turned to him "Hello" Rebecca replied, she didn't have any experience with men before so she felt awkward "I'm Ken, Kenneth Pillars" he stretched his hand asking for her hand, she gave him her hand " Rebecca"she said smiling.

On the other side, Alexander and Julius stood at a higher platform, a lady walked to them "Hello my king" the lady spoke with a sexy smile as she bowed slightly. Alexander didn't even look at her, he was looking around ' Where is Becca?' he thought to himself trying to find her with his eyes " I was hoping if you would dance with me" the lady spoke again and just then Alexander's eyes sighted Rebecca with Ken , who held her hand and placed a light kiss on the back of Rebecca's palm and Rebecca smiled.

A deep frown formed on Alexander's face, he walked away heading for Rebecca without answering the lady in front of him. Julius and the lady looked at Alexander as he walked away " I apologise on his behalf my lady" Julius said to her and with a small disappointed nod she turned around and walked away.

Rebecca was smiling softly when Ken stretched his hand towards her again "May I have this dance, lady Rebecca" Ken asked with a polite charming smile, Rebecca was about giving him her hand when Alexander's voice came from behind her "No".

Both Rebecca and Ken looked and saw it was king Alexander. Rebecca was confused, she didn't understand what was going on     " She'll dance with me" Alexander said glaring at Ken and Ken didn't seem to take any offense, he bowed a little before standing upright again

" I see the king wants to have his first dance with this beautiful lady, I totally have no problem with that" Ken said still smiling  then he looked at Rebecca " May I be honoured to have your second dance?" he asked and Rebecca nodded with a smile.

Alexander hated that she accepted and even smiled at him. Ken moved away and Rebecca turned to Alexander and bowed her head " Your highness" she muttered " Can you act normal for the night? look at me" Alexander said as calmly as he could, Rebecca slowly raised her face to look at him.

For the first time in his life, his heart skipped a beat, she was soooo beautiful, her hair was not messy as usual, she had light make-up on, her dress, he looked down and saw the upper part of her cleavage was exposed, he gulped, she was too attractive for him to handle even though she was all simple, he had started having those uncontrollable feelings again

________________________________

Please vote and comment, it gives me the motivation to continue writing.