chapter 1

Authors pov

Abraham was  sitting in his kingly chair, worrying about his little sister Anam, who is living far away from him. Abraham loves his sister beyond anything; she is the peace and reason for his existence.

And his enemies know very well that his innocent sister is the only weakness of Abraham Ahmad. That's why Abraham sent Anam to India because he knows she is not safe in Turkey.

She has been living in Lucknow (an Indian city) for the past 3 years in her late sister's house.

Abraham is really tense after learning that his enemies have reached out to Anam and are blackmailing him. But he is not a man who kneels down in front of those bastards. He knows his little sister is strong and can deal with them alone. However, being an elder brother, his heart does not allow him to leave his innocent flower, his sister, alone.

Abraham calls Dishaan to his office. Just seconds later, Dishaan stands in front of him, waiting for his response.

"They have reached out to Anam. Dishaan, my little princess is all alone there," Abraham said in a helpless tone.

Dishaan had never seen him this way in the past 5 years.

"What happened, boss?" he asked in a worried tone.

Abraham doesn't say anything for a while.

Dishaan waits for him to say something, but he only receives silence.

After a whole 15 minutes, he finally said, "You have to go to Lucknow, Dishaan. You have to get a job as a professor there in Lucknow," Abraham said in a commanding voice.

Dishaan agrees without asking a single question.

..................///..............///................

Dishaan reached Lucknow at midnight on Abraham's private jet. He called his brother Danish to pick him up from the airport. About 20 minutes later, Danish and his younger brother Shoyeb arrived at the airport.

"Why does Hitler have to come this late, bro?" Shoyeb said to Danish, in a sleepy tone.

"I don't know, bro," Danish said while yawning.

Dishaan is standing in the waiting lounge with an emotionless face, looking at his wristwatch. He listens to the laughing voices of his idiotic younger brothers, and a smile appears on Dishaan's face.

Dishaan hugs both of them and marches towards the car.

......////........./////......../////...........//