chapter 28

Dishaan's POV

I am very happy about Abraham that he is going to become a father,

But when Shanaya said she also wants to become an aunt , i must admit I didnt have words  to express my emotions at  that time

Anam is going to turn 18 soon , and although I want to become a father, I want her to become a mother of my children  , but she is still too young for that.

However my emotions and desires to have her are much stronger than my common sense , I want to claim her completely as my own , I want to see her carrying my child inside her little Womb , but I don't want to force her into it.

I didn't know why i have become so crazy about her , whenever she is around i start behaving like a harmonal teenager. I just to be close to her all the time.

I  am Just waiting for her  birthday , once she turns  18 , I will make her  completely mine, and for my pleasure only 3 days left for her 18th birthday.

I was so lost in my thoughts and smoking, when suddenly my peace my  wife came into the room and stood quietly, staring at me.

Breaking the silence, I said, "I know I'm handsome, but if you stare at me like that, I'll get the evil eye," and chuckled.

She turned her gaze away from me and said while shuttering, "I wasn't staring at you. I was just surprised to see you in my room."

."I walked up to her, cigarette in one hand and the other caressing her long, beautiful hair. "I know you were staring at me. Don't make excuses if you get caught," I said with a smile

"Look at me closely. I belong to you," I added.

She lowered her gaze, and her beautiful long lashes and stunning face left me spellbound. I turned her face towards me, and without wasting any time, I kissed her  lips like a starved child. I had been yearning to kiss those juicy lips for a month.

She stood there motionless, and I continued kissing her lips passionately. But then, I realized that she was struggling to breathe, so I stopped kissing her and placed my forehead on hers.

We both gasped for air.

"It was very difficult for me to control myself and stay away from you for this one month, Biwi."

I said, still breathing heavily.

After she returned to normal, she looked at me and then at my hand, where there was a cigarette.
As she looked at me, I threw the cigarette on the ground and extinguished it with my foot

After a whole  minutes , she looked at me and asked softly, "Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I wanted to kiss you," I replied.

"Professor, I didn't mean that. Why did you kiss me after smoking a cigarette?" she asked gently.

"Haven't I kissed you several times after smoking a cigarette before? Is there a problem today?" I said, running my fingers through her  hair.

She shook her head.

"Why this question today,  Biwi ?"

"Because I had to offer thanksgiving prayers. Allah has blessed my brother with a child, and I had to express my gratitude for this blessing," she said, looking at me.

I realized my mistake and blamed myself for not controlling myself.

"You can still offer your prayers now? What's the problem?" I said, soothing her cheeks.

She looked into my eyes and then lowered her gaze.

"I have to take bath  now. The taste of the cigarette is  in my mouth," she said.