chapter 3

Authors pov

After attending the class, all the students stood near Professor Malik to talk to him. Anam was also standing with those students.

All the students were very upset because of their new syllabus. That's why they were standing near the professor to request him for tuition.

Dishan was not at all interested in the students' request because he had not come to Lucknow for this purpose. Only then did the same magical voice hear in his ears.

"Professor Malik, please help us. This syllabus is completely different for us. We will not be able to pass. Please," Anam said in a troubled voice, requesting.

How could Dishan deny her request? He agreed with the students regarding tuition.

All the students left the class happily.

Dishan Malik, you are married. How could you look at your student with these loving eyes? Dishan said angrily, hitting his hand on the table.

(Three years ago, on Abraham's request, Dishan married a girl. But he never saw that girl, nor does he know who his wife is. He got nikahfied just by signing marriage documents. He accepted an unknown girl as his wife only to obey Abraham Ahmad.)

Dishan got up with anger in his eyes and went straight towards his car.

After reaching home, he parked his car in the parking area and walked inside. He froze at the sight in front of his eyes. Anam was there, fighting with Danish over a piece of pizza.

"You can't do this with me, Dani! How dare you eat my pizza? I will kill you! Give it back to me, Dani!" Anam shouted at Danish, running towards him.

"Come on, Anna, it's just a piece of pizza. I ate it because I am hungry. What's the big deal?" Danish stated while saving himself from her.

Dishan stood frozen there, feeling deep anger and jealousy at the same time. He couldn't understand why he felt so much anger and jealousy towards his own little brother, and why Anam seemed too comfortable with Danish.

He snapped out of his thoughts when a small, tiny body hit his hard rock chest. Anam hit his chest while chasing Danish.

She hissed in pain as her small, tiny head hit his hard rock chest.

"Are you okay?" he asked, rubbing her head with his palm.

"Yes, I am alright," she said, throwing his hands off.

Danish rushed towards her.

"What happened, Anna? Are you alright? Did it hurt, Anna?" he asked, hugging her tight in concern.

"I'm fine, Dani. Please let me breathe," she said, chuckling at his behavior and the intensity of his hug.

"Oh, thank God," Danish said, freeing her from his arms.

Dishan became angry seeing her being so comfortable with Danish. Why didn't she push Danish's arms away like she did to him? he thought to himself, getting angrier.

"Come to my room, Miss Malik," Dishan said in an anger-filled voice.

Anam flinched at his voice but managed to nod her head innocently, not knowing the reason for his sudden command.

***"""