chapter 2

Authors pov

It was 8 in the morning
A

nd, as always, Anam and Shanaya were waiting for Shreya.

"Guys, we are going to be late for the lecture. Professor Rosie will scold us," Shanaya said worriedly.

"Where did Shreya go?" Shanaya asked, concerned.

"It's okay, Shanaya. She will come. She must be on her way," said Anam.

After some time, Shreya arrived in a hurry.

"I'm so sorry, girls. I got stuck in traffic again today."

"Come on, no one is getting late. Let's go to class," Shanaya said softly.

" you guys go ahead today. I have a biology lecture. Shikha was saying that a new teacher will take the class today. I'll go," Anam said worriedly.

All three nodded and went to their respective classes.

Anam was hurrying to class when she bumped into a person and all her books fell down. "Uff Allah," said Anam without looking up. She bent down to pick up her books.

Dishaan was staring at the girl kneeling in front of him, babbling in hurry without looking up .

Hearing Anam's voice, he came out of his thoughts and bent down to help her pick up the books.

he helped Anam without blinking an eye, but Anam was late for class. She didn't even look at Dishaan and ran towards her class.

All the students were talking to each other in biology class.

Some were discussing the new professor, while others were talking about social media.

Dishaan entered the class and all the students stood up, saying good morning. Dishaan put his belongings on his desk.

"Good morning, students. I am your new biology professor. My name is Dishaan Malik. You can call me Professor Malik," said Dishaan in a professional tone.

All the students nodded. Dishaan looked like a Greek god. All the girls in the class were going gaga over him, discussing his attractiveness.

Then Dishaan cleared his throat, and all the students fell silent.

"Give me your introductions," he said and started asking the names of all the students one after the other, and when it was Anam's turn, Dishaan started looking at her impatiently. Anam stood up and said, "My name is Anam Malik," in a soft voice.

(Anam is married. Three years ago, her brother arranged her marriage because Anam could not live here under her real identity.)

Dishaan got lost in her voice, as if his life depended on that one name.

********