chapter 48

Abraham's pov

Ya Allah, there is no one but You. You are my Lord; forgive me, O my Master. O Lord, forgive my sins. I cried in front of Allah.

I was working when I received a call that Anam got injured.

My sister is very patient and stronge, and though such things are common in this business,but still I won't find peace until I see her. That's why I am going to Florence tomorrow.

I have also forgiven Dishaan. I am happy in my sister's happiness, and her happiness lies in him. In the last two months, I have seen only sadness and pain in her eyes.

My little sister is going to become a mother, and truth be told, I am not entirely happy about it, but I am helpless before her happiness.

The existence of Allah is truly unique; it takes no time for Allah to remind His servants of their status.

I was proud that I would write my sister's fate with my own hands, and I wouldn't let any sorrow or pain come near her. But look at the twist of fate; I handed my innocent sister over to that monster.

And now, there is nothing in my control. She is pregnant and has fallen in love with Dishaan.

Perhaps, what happened to Anam is because of my pride. I was proud that I had kept my sister safe from this cruel world, but I couldn't protect her from her husband.

This is Allah's punishment for my pride; it reminded me that there is no deity except Allah. He is powerful over everything.

For my sister's happiness, I have started prostrating again, and now I find peace in front of God. It feels like we are not orphaned siblings; Allah is with us.

"Abraham, is Anam alright?" I looked towards Sunidhi upon hearing her voice.

And my heart filled with joy. My beloved wife, who despite my hatred, embraced my sister like a mother and put her happiness above her own, while all I got in return was hatred and anger. Yet she didn't give up on me.

"Abraham, tell me how she is and what kind of attack it was?" She asked again.

She is 5 months pregnant now. Her baby bump is showing, and there is a radiance on her face brighter than the moon.

She came close to me, and I rested my head on her belly, wrapping my hand around her waist.

She asked me about Anam's condition again, while gently stroking my hair.

"She just got grazed by a bullet, but she is fine." I reassured her.

"What? Abraham, she's pregnant. In this condition, even a little blood is not good for her". She said with concern.

"She is fine,. One of my men informed me that, she shot Ricci multiple times, just for pointing a gun at some man, and that some man must be dishaan". I said.

"Hmm," she replied.

"Sunidhi?" I looked at her and said.

I am going to forgive Dishaan. My happiness lies in Anam's happiness, and Anam's happiness lies with Dishaan. I looked at her, my chin against her belly.

"Are you saying the truth?"Sunidhi asked, her voice uncertain.

"Hmm", I nodded my head.

Then, Sunidhi placed my head against her belly in happiness, and tears of joy streamed down her face."*

Anam's pov

When I woke up, Shaan was already staring at me with those hazel green orbs.

"Good morning," he said, pecking my lips.