chapter 15

Anam's Pov

"You are my possession, my wife, I can't tolerate anyone else's shadow on you. I am possessive of you, and you belong to me."

My eyes widened upon hearing the words filled with anger and possession from Dishaan.

His words expressed his ownership and rage, that I am his wife

I was shocked because he had been ignoring me for the past week, and now I could see various emotions in his eyes all at once, leaving me bewildered.

Before I could speak, he grabbed my cheeks with his palm and kissed me again as if he was venting his anger on my lips.

At this point, my mind had gone blank and I was feeling overwhelmed with emotions. I couldn't understand what was happening to me.

While leaving my lips, he placed his forehead on mine and took a deep breath, saying,

"I can't live away from you. I am longing to be near you." He took another deep breath and continued, "I don't know if you will ever consider me as your husband or not, but I can't live without you. You have driven me crazy."

"I know I am talking like a stupid teenager, but I can't control my emotions. Please don't leave me, please stay with me always. Don't abandon me." He said in a passionate and emotional tone.

Hearing his expression of emotion, I froze at my place, I couldn't understand what was happening to me.

  Strange hesitation was going on inside me seeing my silence he said holding my cheeks

  "I know our marriage was not consensual of both of us but I want to consummate this marriage Allah has written us in each other's destiny through  Abraham bhai please give this marriage a chance please give me a chance please" he said pleading

I am Unable to contain my tears upon hearing the helplessness and pain in his voice, I replied while holding his cheeks,

"I know that Allah has written us in each other's destiny, and His will is included in our marriage. And who am I to question Allah's will?"

"I know that you are my destiny, and I'm not running away from that fact. But you don't know that I grew up listening to the sound of guns and people screaming. I have seen bloodshed and violence, and my life is not that of an ordinary girl. I am the sister of Abraham Ahmad, raised among blood and guns."i said explaining

"I know everything Anam nothing is hidden from me Your past doesn't matter an iota to me All I know is that you are my wife and I will never let you go away from me" he said cupping my cheeks with possession

As soon as I heard this, tears came into my eyes.

Seeing the helplessness of the situation, my heart began to burn, and the man standing in front of me, like a mountain, was begging to stay close to me.

He is the man who spent 5 years in servitude to my brother, who accepted my brother's hatred without reason, and obeyed his every command like a puppet.

How can I distance myself from such a man whose destruction is caused by my brother

At this moment, all I know is that I will have to go to great lengths to heal the emotional and mental wounds of the man standing in front of me, to make up for my brother's mistake.Even  I am ready to become his mistress  and offer myself to him in every way possible as  I can to correct my brother mistake, I thought to my self

"I am yours," I said, looking into his eyes.

Upon hearing my words, Dishaan kissed my lips like an insane man and hugged me tightly.

Time skip

"What the fuck, Anam? Are you fucking serious?" Shreya exclaimed in shock.

I nodded.

"Are you serious? You are married to Dishaan Bhai for three years now?" she said with even more shock.

"Hmmm," I hummed, sipping on my tea.

"Wait, which means that hot-looking professor of yours is your fucking husband?" she said, shocked with opened mouth.

"Shreya, can you please stop behaving like an overdramatic one?" I said.

She rolled her eyes with a huff.

"I told you everything about me and Dishaan. Now, please help me. How could I deal with this? "

"Tell me one thing, did anything sexual happen between you two except for that kiss?"she asked teasingly

"Are you serious, Shreya? Nothing like that happened," I replied.

"Okay... did you feel disgust when he touched you? Did you feel his touch was uncomfortable?" she asked dramatically.

"Shreya, can you please shut the fuck up? Why are you asking these fucking questions that have no relevance to my situation?" I threw a pillow at her, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, darling, it has complete relevance to your condition," she said, shrugged.

And how was that relevant to my situation?" I asked irritatingly

"Look, my dear, let me explain. When a girl and a boy enter a relationship called marriage, then only sexual intimacy matters. And if he has not tried anything  sexual with you, after waiting  for  fucking three years and still control his sexual desires for you. Then  how the hell can you think that man doesn't love you? He loves you, I assure you, baby." She said teasingly."

"I am going to kill you, Shreya. You are such a worst best friend. I hate you," I said, getting angry.

"Calm down, baby. I am just trying to fix your mood. Don't be angry."

I hugged her tightly, and tears started flowing from my eyes. I said to her, "I don't know what to do, Shreya. How could I deal with him? He's very short-tempered and dominant. I am afraid of his anger, but I can't resist him getting close to me," I said, sobbing

She cupped my face and said, 'Stop crying, my love. Stop crying, baby. Everything will be alright,' she said, consoling me."

I nodded, sobbing.

"Dishaan bhai is such a good man. He will never hurt you. And if he is dominant, then be a submissive one, which you already are, so it will be easier for you."

I hugged her, agreeing with her point.

Time skip

After finishing my nighttime routine, I was about to go to bed when a strange urge to see Dishaan came up in my heart. At first, I hesitated and started to lie down on the bed.

Suddenly, the door of my room opened, and I saw Dishaan standing in front of me with deep eyes. Our eyes met for a few seconds, but then I got nervous and looked away.

I don't know why, but whenever Dishan is near me, his eyes focus on me, and I feel a strange restlessness and nervousness inside me.

"Do you need anything, Professor?" I asked him with courage, trying not to stammer.

"No, I just came to say..." He fell silent and stared at me intensely without blinking.

"What were you going to say?" I asked, trying to hide my nervousness.

In an instant, he came closer to me and kissed my forehead, then my lips.   And In a deep, manly voice, he said,

"Good night, Biwi."

___________________________________

And here the turning point of story in next chapter  when Anam ready to cross any extent to repent his beloved brothers sin. Only because of her unconditional love for her  brother.

What you think? Will she cross every extent?

What do you think about dishaan's double standard ?
Dominant in front of Anam
Or submissive in front of Abraham