𝟏.𝟏

𝟏

。:*•. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨? 。:*•.

Hayoung POV:

Hitman Bang called me to his office while I was practicing for my debut with my members. I thought to myself "Why would he call me to his office? Did I do something wrong?"

As I open the door to his office, I see 7 other boys waiting, As I look to see their faces, I immediately bow to them. "I wonder why Enhypen is here" as I thought to myself.

I sat across from them and Hitman Bang is sitting next to us but in a different sofa and I thought "why does this man have 3 sofas in his office? Well I understand why since he's one of the richest people in Korea right now."  Hitman bang breaks the awkwardness and starts to speak. "Hello, You must be wondering why I called you over, Hayoung" I responded by nodding my head.

Jungwon POV:

Hitman Bang called us to his office, We wondered why he called us.

"Does anyone know why Hitman Bang called us over to his office? I mean its kinda weird because he usually never calls us to his office unless its something bad." jay asked worriedly

"I don't why either, but I know for sure that we didn't do anything wrong and we haven't gotten recent rumors." heeseung reassured him.

As we arrive to his office, he greeted us nicely as we bow to him. He sat down on this giant ass sofa.

"Hello! Im sorry for the unexpected meeting, there's someone I want you to meet, and they will be joining your group for your upcoming comeback!" bang pd said

As we wait for him to arrive, we all got super excited because we really wante to meet him.

"Wahh I'm so excited to meet him! I wonder if he's going to be apart of the maknae line or the hyung line!" sunoo said excitedly.

"Me too! I hope he's part of the maknae line, if he is that means that there will be an even amount of us!" niki exclaimed.

When Niki had just finished his sentence, I looked at the door and it opened up, But when I saw who entered the room, it was a girl, a really cute girl.

"Ah Hayoung your finally here! I've summoned you up here to talk about something." bang pd said with a bright smile.

We look confused as she bowed to us and we did the same. Her face also looks surprised and confused.

Hayoung POV:

As he begins to talk, I look across from to see all them looking at me intensely, I got nervous so I looked away from them.

"Instead of you debuting in our upcoming girl group, I want you to debut in Enhypen." bang pd said while clapping his hands together.

My eyes open wide and I raise my eyebrows, "What do you mean, sunsangnim?" By now I was sweating from nervousness, I mean, who wouldn't? Getting the chance of being apart of a big boy group, but I was hesitant.

"When I looked at your profile, your dancing technique and style is very much different from your fellow members, not in a bad way. But when I compared them to Enhypen's, it was like you were a member of their group." he said while smiling at me.

I nodded my head befor he continued to speak while Enhypen was raising their eyebrows.

"I would love for you to join Enhypen for now on, would you like that?" bang pd asked. It looked like he really wanted it.

"Uh.. I don't know sungsangnim, I've trained with those girls when I first joined your company, and they would be sad to see me not debut with them." I said nervously, avoiding eye contact.

"I understand, but you don't really fit in with those girls, It is your decision but I would recommend joining Enhypen." he said while sighing from disappointment

I was offended by what he said about me not fitting in with the girls but I nodded my head as he said his last sentence

"I need a decision by this weekend, please come to my office when you have." he said before pursing his lips.

He dismissed me and Enhypen afterwards.

"Welp, time to make a decision and tell the girls" I said to myself.

Authors Note:
Hii! Im sorry if there's any grammar mistakes D:! This is my first time writing on wattpad so I'm kinda still learning how to use it 😭!