𝟐.𝟖

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐜𝐮𝐭, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞!"

The scene I dreaded the most. We finished filming a scene of me walking into a college party and "drinking." Now for this scene I have to act drunk and approach jungwon to kiss him. I know, stupid right? Its the first episode and I'm already kissing this man.

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

I get up from my seat at the bar, stumbling to the dance floor. I stumbled into hyunwoo. "Oh, sorry!" I muttered and was just about to walk away till hyunwoo pulled me back to him. "Aeri, are you drunk?" he asked worriedly.

"No! No no i'm not." I smiled sheepishly at him. He sighed "I'm taking you home." I whined "no! dance with me!" I said while pulling him further into the crowd.

"Fine." hyunwoo gave up. His hands were put on my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing our faces closer. "Why did you drink so much?" hyungwoo asked while staring at me intensely.

I didn't respond but kept moving my face closer to his. Just before our lips were about to touch, I pulled away, removing his arms around my waist and started dancing.

Before I knew it he pulled me back, and slammed his lips onto mine. His hands roams around my waist while pulling me closer. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

"𝐂𝐔𝐓!"

The director shouted. I pulled away "Great job everyone, thats enough for today! See you all tomorrow." The director said in the microphone. He looked at us and smirked "you guys can move away from each other now." he said while chuckling. Thats when I realized that I only pulled away from the kiss. His hands were still on my waist while my arms were still wrapped around his neck. My face turned red before a backed away from him. The director left us alone. I was about to leave till jungwon hugged me from behind.

"Please youngie, listen to me." he quietly begged, hugging me tighter. Youngie.. I missed that nickname.

I stayed still "I'm sorry, we're all sorry. We regret what we did, we miss you, I miss you. I'm not asking for you to come back, I just want your forgiveness." jungwon said. I sighed. I was about to respond till I felt something wet on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him. He gladly hugged me back.

"I don't know if I can forgive you all yet, but I'm willing to hear your guy's explanation..

I missed you guys too."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ミ★