𝟏.𝟏𝟐

"𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝"

Hayoung POV

jungwon and I finished at the cafe so now we are walking around this small market, I couldn't help but think "is this a date?" but decided to not think that way because it was probably just a friendly hangout, right?

It started raining so we bought an umbrella from one of the stalls and decided it was time to go back to the dorm. But when we called our manager he said that we he wouldn't be able to pick us up because he had to attend an important meeting, so me and jungwon had to walk back to the dorm.

It was raining hard, puddles of water were forming in the dents of the road. We were walking till jungwon saw a car speeding down our way and used the umbrella to cover us from getting splashed from the water.

"hah did you see that?! I have such good instincts!" he exclaimed and tried to wink, but it didn't turned out as planned.

"woah! you d-" just before I could finish my sentence another car came speeding down the road making the water splash all over jungwons back.

I looked over his shoulder to find his back all wet and even his hat too "..nevermind!" I chuckled before drying the squeeze out the dripping water out of his jacket. When I looked at his face it was red, probably from embarrassment. I started to laugh "why is your face so red? come now it wasn't that embarrassing!" I said before hitting his shoulder.

"yeah whatever you say" he said while rolling his eyes.

we laughed all the way back to our dorm while talking about what just happened.

(I stole that scene from king the land 😭 if you haven't watched it yet you should totally go watch it after this chapter 😍)

Soon we arrived back at the dorm to find jake and ni-ki playing uno in the living room. "oh you guys have uno in korea?"

"yeah? anyways come join us, both of you!" jake exclaimed with a puppy smile.

me and jungwon took off our coats and hat and threw away our masks. "you should probably go change first, won."

"right, right!" he said before rushing to his closet.

I sat beside ni-ki "noona can we play mario cart after this?" ni-ki asked

"mm i don't know, it depends on what time it would be once we finish playing, but if its late then we can always play tomorrow!"

"okay" ni-ki replied with a smile. jungwon sped walked over to be and sat beside me " jungwon hyung your on jake hyungs team, me and noona are a team." ni-ki cheekily said. jungwon rolled his eyes "why can't you be on jake hyungs team? I want to be with youngie!"

"youngie? thats my nickname?". I asked while laughing

"what? you don't like it?" he pouted. he really looked like a kid when he pouts. "no no I love it!" I said before putting my head on his shoulder

"what's going on with you two? why are you being so lovey dovey with each other?" jake asked with his eyebrows raised

"no were not" i said with my eyebrows furrowed "were just really good friends, right wonnie?" I asked while turning to him

"oh. yeah. just really close friends." he said with a slight smile. "I don't feel like playing anymore, you guys can play without me." he said before getting up.

"whats up with him?" ni-ki asked. "maybe he just feels sick, lets start playing guys!" I said with a smile.

Authors note
bro just got friend zoned 😭
make sure to comment and vote!