𝟏.𝟓

𝟓

。:*•. 𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞. 。:*•.

Hayoung POV:

As I look up to see who I bumped into and called me something that wasn't my actual name. From their introductions, I assumed it was Ni-ki because of his blonde hair.

"Oh, sorry. Also that's not my name." I said.

"Do I look like I care? Just move." Ni-ki said rudely as he pushed past me.

"Lmao what's the point saying just move when he pushes past me?" I thought

I didn't think to much of it. I remembered how Jungwon and Manager Go told me that they would be a bit cold to me.

I walk into the bedroom with three set's of bunk beds to only find Sunghoon, Jay, and Jake.

The three stared at me blankly, Jay and Jake with a bit of coldness in their eyes.

There was a big moment of silence until I decided to break it.

"Um, which one.. which one is my.."

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys, I'm still studying korean.

"Which one is your what?" Jake asked.

"Bed." I said in english.

"Sorry, my korean isn't good. I'm still studying korean."

"Oh, it's the one above Sunghoon's." Jake replied.

"Ah okay,  thank you. Sorry again." I quickly said as I sat my blanket, pillow, and sheets down.

Jake POV:

I melted from her confused face, she looked cute. I was wondering why I started to think that I wouldn't like her as much.

I knew then she spoke english, I wanted to get to know her now. She seems to have a interesting personality.

I watched her as she sat on her bed will setting up her blanket and sheets. I realized how young she looked. She looked thirteen.

I suddenly asked "How old are you, Hayoung?"

"28" she replied back

"28!?!?" I exclaimed in english.

"OH NO I MEANT 18 MY BAD" she exclaimed back in english.

I let out a relieved sigh, so did Jay. I then started laughing

"Yah you scared me right there." I said

"Heh, sorry.." she replied.

I smiled from her cute apology, I looked to my right to see Jay on his phone with an angry expression and Sunghoon looking at her with admiring eyes. I knew he couldn't understand a thing, but I think he thinks that she's saying a full on speech.

Hayoung POV:

I smiled while I watch Jake laughing, but when I look to his left and see Sunghoon, just looking at me. I quickly looked away and started to put on my sheets.