𝟏.𝟗

"𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚!"
Hayoung POV

Ni-ki has been calling me noona lately, but he still pushes me away and gives me glares from time to time. But I didn't mind, I just hoped we could form a brother-sister like relationship.

I've been getting a lot of hate recently, but it was expected. I didn't pay much attention to the hate. It was mostly k - engenes, mostly international engenes supported me.

We just did our first performance for Tamed - Dashed at Music Bank, sunghoon was one of the MC's. heeseung and jungwon were filming a interview with aespa.

Soon it was time for the awards ceremony, and surprise! We won! I was really happy, we all got into a group hug on stage and started to mess around, and interact with engene.

The ceremony was over, and we thanked the audience before getting off backstage and heading back to our waiting room.

"Good job guys! Keep up the good work" our manager said before handing jungwon a bouquet of flowers

....

All of the other members were already inside the van, ready to go. But I was going to be the last one out because I couldn't change in the same room as them.

I changed quickly and rushed outside, right before I even looked ahead of me, cameras were flashing like crazy as I made my way down the steps, I didn't what to do, so I tried not to blink and smile at the cameras while bowing.

I soon reached the van, I sat in the back next to ni-ki while jungwon and sunoo we're in the front.

"noona, do you want to play soccer with me when we go back to the dorm?" ni-ki suddenly asked. I smiled "of course, I bet i'll beat yah!" ni-ki snorted before replying "you said that last time and you lost!" he said before laughing.

I rolled my eyes as I looked away from ni-ki, only to find sunoo and jungwon staring at us "what? is there something on my face?" I asked "no- I- you- nevermind." sunoo said before looking back onto his phone.

dorm..

We were back at the dorm, and I played with ni-ki for an hour until we decided to stop because we were getting really tired "Hah! I told you I would win" I said proudly "whatever noona, I let you win." ni-ki said before rolling his eyes

I decided to go back to the bedroom and take a rest before getting something to eat. My bed is right next to the door, but its the top bunk.

I left the door a bit open so the cool air would come in. I put in my airpods and started practicing korean on my phone.

A few minutes had passed by and I was already bored, so I decided to head back out to the living room. I made my way to the living room, but before I did I saw all of the members sitting at the dinner table, having a conversation. I decided to hide behind the wall and listen to it.

"She's so annoying, she doesn't even know how to do good facial expressions, she looked miserable on stage." sunoo said with a hint of annoyance

"She's also not that good of a dancer, I don't even know why she had to become main dancer. And she's supposed to be main rapper, but instead of rapping the producer gave her singing lines. At this point she should be main vocalist instead of main rapper." heeseung said with a cold tone

"I wonder who their talking about.."

Jay, sunghoon, and sunoo agreed with him while jungwon, ni-ki, and jake hesitantly nodded.

"I should probably stop now"

I quietly made my way to the bedroom door and opened it so it seemed like I was coming out. That's when they stopped talking and looked at me as I made my way to the sofa.

Jungwon POV

I don't get why they were bad mouthing her, me, jake and ni-ki just stayed quiet and listened. And when everyone else agreed with heeseung-hyung, we didn't want to disagree with them so we just agreed.

I felt guilty, I'm supposed to be a leader but I'm not doing anything. I didn't know what to do. I felt bad for her. I wanted to defend her from my hyungs but I just stayed quiet.

I think ni-ki and jake felt the same way I did too. I guess we were too scared to ruined our relationship with the other members.

"I'm sorry, hayoungie"

Make sure to comment and vote ^^!