𝟐.𝟓

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨."

"Who do we choose?" yunjin-unnie asks. "Lets go eunchae!" kazuha-unnie exclaimed. I turned and smiled at eunchae "you can do this! fighting!" I said before she gave me a big smile and left to the starting line. Eunchae is supposed to run around and grab a card. The card tells her to bring someone who fits whats on the card.

"Eunchae-ah!!" yunjin-unnie shouted "hong eunchae! hong eunchae!" we started chanting her name while wishing her good luck. "I hope we win." I say while putting my hands together. Me and the other members wanted the $100 gift card. Just then PD Young Seok blew the whistle. "Eunchae run!" sakura-unnie shouted. Eunchae was fast. She was the first one to grab a card. After she read it, she started running but beomgyu sunbae passed her. "What is it, what is it!" yunjin-unnie exclaimed as eunchae ran to us. "unnie, you!" she pointed at me.

I was confused but still ran with her to the center of circle. We arrived after txt sunbaenim. Eunchae was panting while I was patting her back. "Eunchae do you need water?" I asked while laughing at her. "Unnie its not funny!" she said while pouting. I patted her head and nodded.

Just then two other people ran up next to eunchae. "why? what is it?" it was sunoo's voice. "I got confused!" jake exclaimed. I slightly smiled from their bickering. Soon the other sunbaenims came with their person. "Now, Huening kai and yeonjun! What's on your card?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After Huening kai and yeonjun sunbaenim won, we were sad we couldn't get the $100. But we still had hope for the $50 gift card. Eunchae wouldn't show me the card so I have no idea what I'm doing. "Hayoung and eunchae, please read your card." PD Young Seok asked.

"Someone who can run an entire lap in 3 seconds." eunchae said in the mic with a smile. I turned my head to her with a shocked face. "What?" I asked in disbelief. Why did she choose me? There's probably so many other people who can do that. "Why did you choose hayoung?" PD Young Seok asked eunchae "because she was on her school's varsity track team before she became a trainee!" eunchae exclaimed. She then pointed the mic to me. "That was my 1st year of high school! I don't know if I can still do that in 4 seconds." I said while pursing my lips.

"So, a whole lap around here?" I asked while pointing around the border of the circle. "Yes, in 3 seconds. You only have 2 tries." PD Young Seok said. I sighed "If I fail don't be sad," I said while glaring at eunchae. I start jogging to the starting line. I started stretching out my legs so I wouldn't get a cramp. "Are you ready, hayoung?" PD Young Seok asked. "Yes!" I shouted. "Fighting youngu!" the rest of the members shouted. Just then a staff interrupted PD Young Seok. I was waiting till I heard someone exclaim.

"Fighting!" I looked behind me to see ni-ki giving me a thumbs up and the others staring at me. I immediately looked away. "I apologize for the interruption, now hayoung, are you ready?" PD Young Seok asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed while jumping up and down. He then blew and whistle and I started running.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I didn't know she did track." jay-hyung said while leaning forward to get a better look. The others agreed but I didn't say anything. I just kept staring at her back till she turned around and started to run towards us. She was running to the starting line, which was right infront of our tent. "Fighting, youngu!" her members shouted from their tent. Hayoung gave them a bright smile before stretching out her legs.

So thats what they call her, youngu. Why not youngie though?

Just then ni-ki exclaimed "fighting!" thats when she turned around, but quickly turned away. "I apologize for the interruption, now hayoung, are you ready?" PD Young Seok asked her. "Yes!" she exclaimed before jumping up and down. Cute

Just then PD Young Seok blew his whistle. She started running really fast. "Wooo!" I exclaimed. The other members started to cheer for her too. She made it to the finish line very fast.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I made it to the finish line, my members were still cheering for me, but they weren't the only ones. Jungwon and his members were cheering for me too.

"4 seconds." one of the staff said in the mic. I sighed in disbelief. "Wah so close." jungwon muttered. I had one more try. I shook my legs again before he blew the whistle again. I ran as fast as I could, slowing down at the turns so I wouldn't slip. I started pumping my arms and stretched out my legs. I passed through the finish line again.

" 2.95 seconds!" PD Young Seok exclaimed. I started jumping up and down and ran to eunchae. "You did it, unnie!" eunchae exclaimed with excitement.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After everyone had their turn, it was break time. I asked my manager if I could use the restroom, She pointed which way it was so I followed the path. Before I could enter the bathroom, someone pulled me behind the restroom building. I looked to see who it was, it was jungwon. I yanked his hand of my wrist and tried to walk away until he grabbed my wrist again.

"Can you stop?" I asked. He sighed "Hayoung, why did you leave without telling us?" He said while putting both of his hands on the wall to stop me from walking away. "Why does it it matter? You guys wanted it anyway." I said while crossing my arms. "Didn't sunghoon tell you that I didn't want to interact with any of you guys anymore? Just leave me alone." I said angrily before pushing him away and walking off.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ミ★