𝟏.𝟖

"𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫!"

Hayoung POV

My teaser photo's were posted early in the morning, I was sitting on the couch, considering if I should look at my phone. But the curiosity got to me, I turned on my phone and tapped instagram to look at the comments under my teaser post.

I searched up our group account, and pressed my teaser post.

God I don't want to look...

As I look through the comments, all I see are comments such as "Its a girl..?" but soon I scrolled down to some hate comments as well as a few supportive comments.

"This was unexpected."

"They probably added her to give the boys more fame."

"I'm confused."

"Omg its a girl!?! Biasing rn."

"I hope bad luck comes to her."

"She's going to get kicked out in seconds lmao."

I wasn't surprised. I knew I was going to get a ton of hate. While I was reading the comments, I didn't notice someone sneakily coming next to me and look at my phone screen. I felt a presence next to so I looked next to me to find jungwon.

"Why are you looking at hate comments?" jungwon said with a pout.

"No I'm not." I lied.

"Yes you are I just saw you." He replied back.

"Fine I was, but we both know that it was expected." I said with a sigh.

Jungwon didn't want to admit. But he agreed with her.

"Just stop looking at them and pay attention to me." he grabbed my phone at of my hand and hid it in his pocket.

"Hey! Give it back!" I said with a pout.

"No! I want to talk to you!!" he said sheepishly.

He was always like this. He doesn't do this to any of the other members but me. I wondered why.

"Please give it back" I said with puppy eyes.

Jungwon POV

As I looked at her face, I admired her perfectly proportional face, then to her plump lips. I felt my heart skip a beat.

Gosh why am I feeling like this!

"Jungwon... jungwon???"

"Cute."

"Huh?"

"What? I mean um cute pillow!" I smiled embarrassedly as I grabbed the pillow next to me.

" Uh okay? Anyways can I please have my phone back?" she asked.

"O-oh yeah here take it!" I threw it to her and ran back to our shared bedroom.

Cute she thought as she saw him run away.

Authors Note

Sorry for the short chapter!! I want to make as many chapters as possible :)! I'm so excited to watch RU Next!! Rooting for my girls jiwoo and wonhee!!

Make sure to comment and vote :D!