𝟏.𝟔

𝟔

⋆*。 𝐨𝐡? ⋆*。

Hayoung POV

As we all walk into HYBE we walked to one of the conference rooms on the first floor.

As Manager Go knocks on the glass door, we heard a "come in" and so we did.

"ah hello!" Bang Pd greeted.

"annyeonghaseyo!" We all bowed before we sat down.

"As you guys know, we're going to discuss Hayoung's position's"

We all nodded. I was starting to get nervous, I don't know why.

"First is rap, I will show you her rap performance, then vocal, then we'll decide from there."

He then starts playing my recent rap I recorded.

I just sat there and watched the video with them. I thought I would feel embarrassed but instead I felt awkward, I mean, their literally just staring at the screen with no emotion.

After my rap video plays, he plays my vocal video.

(Can you tell I love babymonster 😭)

After my vocal video was done, it was silent for at least a minute or two till jay spoke up.

"Shes.. good." He said with a bit with shock.

I tried hiding my smile secretly covering my hand with my mouth.

Everyone else nodded except for heeseung and sunoo.

I gave them an awkward smile and muttered a small thanks.

All of a sudden heeseung said

"She's a good vocalist, but she's a better rapper. I personally think she should be a main rapper with Jay."

"I agree" jungwon said.

the rest also agreed leaving Bang Pd unsure.

"I feel like she should be main vocalist and main rapper, she can hit note's that rarely any idol can." Bang Pd said.

I felt the tension grow, I honestly didn't mind which positions I would get but being a main vocalist and rapper? I don't know.

"Ah I'd rather be main rapper, heeseung-hyung is already a really good vocalist with the other vocalist as well, so we should balance the amount of rapper and vocalists." I said

Everyone else started to nod, including Bang Pd, but heeseung-hyung was just glaring at me. I have no idea why.

"Alright that's final, Hayoung is now a main rapper, now let's take a look at her dancing skills."

Bang Pd started playing my dance video, I choreographed the dance myself.

As the video finished, ni-ki all of a sudden said

"She should just be a main rapper, I saw some mistake's she could've improved."

I raised my eyebrows this kid really wants the main dancer position all to himself huh?

"I made the choreography." I said with a cold tone. I was sick of his attitude towards me.

"Okay well it could've been better choreography."

"I would like to see you try." I scoffed.

"Okay! That's enough! ni-ki behave." jungwon whispered shouted to him.

ni-ki just rolled his eyes secretly as Bang Pd continued talking.

"ni-ki why are you acting like this? Your usually such a nice boy." Bangg Pd asked.

"Sorry, I just haven't been in the best mood lately, sir." ni-ki replied back.

"That's okay, we all have those days. I hope you don't take out your anger on your members, and Hayoung." Bang Pd scolded him a bit.

ni-ki just nodded back as I smirked secretly.

Nice boy my ass.

"Anyways, Hayoung's technique is very good and she knows when to use powerful movements. She is also a great choreographer considering how she almost became your guy's choreographer." Bang Pd said.

I didn't know he'd bring that up, I didn't even know I was supposed to be their choreographer. I got flustered so I quickly turned my head to the opposite direction.

Everyone's eyebrows shot up, even Manager Go's, I thought he wasn't paying attention because he was just on his phone the entire time.

"Even if you guys disagree, she would be a great main dancer." Bang Pd continued.

"If you suggest it, you must really want her to became a main dancer, right?" jungwon asked with a smile.

"You know it, jungwon."

"Then we think she should have a main dancer position." jake said.

"Alright! I guess that's it! Hayoung is now a main rapper and dancer! You are all dismissed now." Bang Pd said before he walked out on us.

Manager Go signaled us to go back to the van, I was closer to the door so I was about to until heeseung and ni-ki pushed beside me to get out first.

rude..

Author's note

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating so much! School has been stressing my so much so I hope you can all be patient with me! I have so much planned for this story, and I am already thinking of a sequel! Please let me know if your interested in a book 2 after I finished this one :)!

Make sure to comment and vote <3