𝟐.𝟏𝟏

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬!"

I immediately stood up, cheering and clapping for them as they walk pass me, giving me big smiles. Its been about 3 months since me and jungwon's drama ended. My ex-ex members, haerin, minji, hyein, hanni, and danielle debuted and are gaining a ton of popularity. After they facetimed me, telling me that they were debuting I started facetiming them everyday, giving them advice and supporting them all the way.

"Hello we are NewJeans!" they all said in unison. Minji stepped up to the microphone "We are very happy to recieve this award, thank you so much to our fans for voting for us! Thank you so much, we hope to make more music in the future!" minji said happily.

Danielle stepped up to the microphone next "Thank you saur much for this award, thank you for making our debut so successful. We would also like to thank a special person." Danielle said in her aussie accent. They must be talking about their staff and CEO.

"To this person, thank you for being with us when we first entered the company. You welcomed us warmly and treated us like your own younger sisters. We are so grateful for you and what you've done for us. We are still a bit sad that you couldn't debut with us, but we are so happy for you and your other members." danielle continued. "Thank you, hayoung unnie!" they all said into the microphone while holding hearts up to the camera.

My eyes were already filled with tears. I tried to keep myself together but a few tears ended up escaping from my eyes. I smiled at them and gave them hearts back. As they left the stage, I also sneaked away with my members back stage to congratulate my littler sisters.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ミ★