𝟐.𝟕

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍!!"

jungwon flinched when his members started shouting his name. He quickly gets up from his bunk and runs to the living room. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US??" jake asked while showing his phone to jungwon

Jungwon smiled and scratched his neck awkwardly "I was about to tell you guys

Jungwon smiled and scratched his neck awkwardly "I was about to tell you guys." He said while pursing his lips. "This is out time to apologize to her!" jay said with hope in his eyes "hyung do you not understand? She said that we should stay away from her and treat her like a dongsaeng." ni-ki said while looking down. He really must miss her

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"LEE HAYOUNG WHAT IS THIS.?" eunchae exclaimed while barging into my room pointing to her phone. It was the article about me and jungwon. "Hey hey its unnie to you." I said while crossing my arms. "Whats with the yelling?" chaewon-unnie asked while peaking through the door "Omg tell me all the tea!" yunjin-unnie shouted while pushing chaewon-unnie out of the way so she could sit on my bed.

"Look!" eunchae said while giving her phone to chaewon and yunjin unnie. Yunjin-unnie gasped "I NEVER EXPECTED YOU AND JUNGWON SUNBAE!!" yunjin-unnie exclaimed. "Oh did you guys not know?" chaewon-unnie asked. Eunchae and yunjin snapped their heads towards her "you.. you knew?" eunchae asked in disbelief. "Ye-" but before she could finish they interrupted her "HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US??" yunjin-unnie and eunchae exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! I thought you guys already knew! Its everywhere! Its number one on twitter and one of the top searches right now! I even saw it on a billboard!" chaewon-unnie shrugged. Just then sakura and kazuha unnie entered my room. They were out filming a vlog for our fans. "Hayoung, jungwon, drama!" eunchae exclaimed "oh, we know." kazuha-unnie said. Yunjin-unnie and eunchae sighed out of disbelief and left my room.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ミ★

(things get interesting tomorrow)