𝟏.𝟏𝟑

"𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝"

Hayoung POV

After jungwon all of a sudden left yesterday, he's been ignoring me all this morning. Were at inkigayo for our last performance, we were waiting in our waiting room to find out who gets the ending fairy.

"Hayoung and jake, you guy's will have one ending fairy together, so come up with a pose before you guys perform." Manager Nam said before walking away to talk to other staff.

"why does she get the last ending fairy.." heeseung muttered next to me, he probably thought I wouldn't hear it but I did. I didn't say anything though because I didn't want to make things worse between me and him.

"hayoung-ah, how about you do a heart with your hands and i'll come behind you and make a heart on your cheeks?" jake asked. I was about to respond till jungwon interrupted me "no. find some other pose." he blankly said.

"why? do you have a problem with it?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"no"

"then me and jake are doing it. Is it like this, jake?" I made a heart with my hands "yeah then i'll do this." he made a heart with his hands and split it against both of my cheeks.

(you guys get it right? 😭)

jungwon glared at us before turning back to his phone. I was confused. why did he all of a sudden start to ignore me? Did I do something? Is he mad at me? Before I could over think more Manager Nam told us it was time to perform.

(also I have no idea if their inkigayo peformance was their last music show performance , i'm just guessing 😭)

After our performance was done, we said our goodbye's to engene and thanked the staff. While the rest of the members went back to the waiting room, I asked Manager Nam if I could get something from the vending machines. He said yes so I quickly grabbed my wallet, and ran out of the waiting room excitedly.

While I was deciding what to get, I felt a presence next to me, it was jungwon. "oh. are you getting something from the vending machine too?" I asked, but he just walked away back to the waiting room.

um, okay? I thought before going back to deciding. Then I felt another presence next to me.

"oh, hello dk sunbaenim" I said while bowing to him

"hi! what are you getting?" he asked curiously (dk from seventeen, I just chose someone random from the same music show performance day, *20211024*)

"I'm still deciding, I never knew inkigayo had this good snack options" I said with a smile

"I agree! Are you the new member of enhypen?" He asked

"Yes" I responded shyly, I didn't know what else to say.

"Well you fit right into the group! I hope we can interact more!" he said before patting my head "also, I don't think one of your members like that i'm talking to you, before he gets mad, i'll leave, see you soon!" he whispered in my ear before turning his head to the corner of a wall. It was jungwon. When he noticed that we noticed he quickly disappeared and probably went back to the waiting room.

"Haha sorry about him! See you soon too!" I said before he walked off.

I went back to looking at the options and finally decided what snack I wanted, choco mushrooms. I didn't choose a drink because theirs only one drink I drink and it's water, my favorite. But unless i'm in the mood for some other drink, but usually you would see me drinking water."

(idk why I put water is her favorite drink 💀)

I walked back to our waiting room and sat on the couch, after a minute jungwon sat next to me "why were you talking to dk sunbaenim?" he asked straight away.

"so were not going to talk about how you were ignoring me almost the entire day?" I asked sarcastically.

"look i'm sorry, I was just- not feeling well." he said, but I wasn't believing it but decided to just ignore it.

"if somethings on your mind, you can always tell me or the other members, that doesn't mean you have to ignore someone. Did I do something?" I asked

"no.." he hesitantly said

"then why were you ignoring only me?" I asked. unbelievable.. I thought.

"I can't explain it well, i'm sorry." he said while looking down.

I couldn't not forgive him, he looked too cute. wait what hayoung? no! I mean he just looked very sad!

"I forgive you, but don't do that ever again, promise?"

"Promise!"

Jungwon POV

Truth was I was sad when she said we were only "really close friends," I really like her. But when I saw her and jake together and her talking to dk sunbaenim, I got jealous. But there was no reason for me to be. I was just being petty over something stupid.

should I just tell her how I feel? I thought to myself before putting my head on her shoulder and interlocking my hand with hers.

Authors Note

Since school is starting soon, I will be uploading every two days!

Make sure to vote and comment, comments make me motivated to upload more ^^!