𝟏.𝟕

"𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐠𝐨!"

(long chapter ahead! Over 700+ words)

Hayoung POV

It was the next day after the meeting, and no one was talking to me other than jungwon and jake. I sometimes wonder if the others are going to warm up to me.

It was 9:15 am, and me, jungwon, sunoo, and ni-ki were all in the van to go to the company building again to record our new title track, "Tamed-Dashed." We all didn't know our parts yet.

As we arrived, we all got out of the van and walked to the producer's studio. As we entered his studio, we bowed and said our greeting's before we sat down.

"As you all know, you will be having your comeback in a month with your new member." the producer said with a smile. We all nodded our heads in return.

"I will now be distribute your parts." he said with a smile.

I didn't expect to get a good part since I was a new member.

"Part 1 - Heeseung, 29.1 seconds"

"Part 2 - Sunghoon, 22.5 seconds"

"Part 3 - Hayoung, 21.9 seconds"

"Part 4 - Jungwon, 20.3 seconds"

"Part 5 - Sunoo, 19.7 seconds"

"Part 6 - Jay, 17.4 seconds"

"Part 7 - Jake, 20.1 seconds"

"Part 8 - Ni-ki, 15.2 seconds"

(These are all random numbers btw, no hate to any of the members!! 😭)

We all raise our eyebrows to the line distribution, my eyebrows were literally up in the sky. I was confused, why did I get part 3?

"Do we all agree on our parts?" the producer asked

"Why does Hayoung get part 3? Not to be rude or anything, just curious." sunghoon asked

"You'll see once we start recording" he responds with a smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows, what does he mean by that?

"Any other questions?" the producer asked

Everyone shook there heads as a response.

"Alright! Lets start recording! Lets starts with Hayoung" he said with a bright smile

This producer really favors me for some reason, ever since our monthly evaluations when I was a trainee he favored me.

I grabbed my paper with all of my lines on it and walked to the small recording space, put on the headphones, and started to warm up my voice.

An hour later..

I finished recording my parts and adlibs, before I left I took off the headphones and grabbed my lyric sheets along with my water bottle.

As I exit the recording room, the members were just staring at where I was recording.

Just then the producer said "Great job hayoung, heeseung its your turn now. heeseung? heeseungg..?"