𝟐.𝟏𝟎

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!"

Our last scene for our drama just ended. Everyone started to clap and cheer. I got up from the floor and dusted off my clothes. It ended with me sacrificing my life for hyunwoo. Jungwon ran up to me, bear hugging me tightly. Everything went really well. Of course, we got a lot of hate but it ended up becoming very successful.

"Were finished, youngie!" jungwon exclaimed. I smiled and hugged him again, burying my head into his chest. I let go and bowed to all of the staff and other actors "thank you so much!" me and jungwon shouted while giving them one last bow together before leaving the set.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Best Young Actor & Actress goes to Lee Hayoung and Yang Jungwon!"

Me and jungwon stood up from our seats and walked to the stage. We were at the Asia Artist Awards because we were nominated for a few of the awards. We didn't expect to win anything, but look what happened! I claimed my trophy from Song Kang sunbaenim and bowed before going up to the microphone to make my thank you speech.

"Hello I am Lee Hayoung from LESSERAFIM." I said with a small smile. The crowd started cheering and clapping "Thank you for this award, if I'm going to be honest me and jungwon didn't expect to win anything so we didn't prepare a speech ahead of time. I'm so happy you guys loved our drama. Thank you to the director for picking me for this role. Thank you!" I said with a bright smile. I saw my members and the rest of enhypen standing up for me, aswell as my other friends aespa, and stayc's yoon and sieun.

Before I walked off the stage, I turned around and saw jungwon giving me the sweetest look before going up to make his speech.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ミ★

(story's ending soon D:)