𝟏.𝟏𝟓

Hayoung POV

As we placed our dishes on the table, the chef takes a bite from both if mine's and jungwons dish.

"Both are taste great, but I think i'm going to have to go with Hayoung's team!" the chef announced

"Yes! How about that rascalz?" jay exclaimed while pointing at them

"What?! i'm a rascal now?" heeseung asked.

"Your always a rascal." sunghoon replied.

Soon we all started to eat our meals.

After en o'clock

We just finished filming en o'clock and were now driving back to our dorm. Since it was my first time, I was nervous. But it was actually really relaxing. It was already night time by the time we finished.

"youngie i'm tired" jungwon complained to me

"if you want you can sleep on my shoulder, were far away from the dorm." I suggested. He happily accepted and keaned his head on my shoulder, quickly falling asleep.

I stared at him. I was still thinking about what he was hiding from me. He usually tells me everything. Just then his phone dinged. I looked over to his side to see a text notification. It was called a group called "7." I sneakily reached over to it and unlocked his phone with his face ID.

As I looked through the old messages, I realized that it was a group chat without me in it. And there were nasty comments about me. They were all from heeseung, sunghoon, jay, and sunoo. But none from ni-ki, and jake. I didn't see any from jungwon till I saw him agree from heeseung that I was trying to "ruin their reputation."

So he thinks that? What have I ever do to them?

I turned off his phone it put back right next to him.

We arrived back at the dorm. I shook jungwon awake. "were back at the dorm." I said quickly before gently pushing his head off my shoulder and rushing out of the van following ni-ki.

Jungwon POV

As I woke up from movement, I saw hayoung getting out of the van so I fran up to her. "youngie! do you want to eat ramen with me?" I asked

"no, i'm not hungry." she muttered before quickly walking away.

She usually eat's ramen with me when I ask her too, but I didn't think too much about it. I went back inside the dorm. I wasn't going to eat ramen if she didn't want too because what we do almost every single night, so I felt that I shouldn't.

Hayoung POV

I finished showering, successfully avoiding jungwon. I couldn't talk or hang out with him if he talks behind my back. So I just stayed with ni-ki and jake on the couch.

"hey hayoung if you can beat me in mario cart i'll buy you ice cream." heeseung betted. He's talking to me? shocker.

"sure!" I exclaimed before grabbing the other controller and sitting next to him on the floor. I really liked ice cream so of course I accepted the bet. I wasn't good at video games though.

minutes later..

"HA I WON!" I exclaimed excitedly while jumping up and down.

heeseung scoffed "you cheated somehow! No way!"

"deals a deal! I want my ice cream tomorrow!" I said before skipping off to the room. There I found jungwon, scrolling through his phone. I ignored him and climbed up my bunk.

"oh youngie! Do you want to watch a movie on my phone?" jungwon asked

"not right now" I said coldly before going on my phone.

"oh okay.." jungwon muttered before going back to scrolling his phone

Authors note

hey! sorry this was rushed and not proof read 😭

make sure to comment and vote!