𝟏.𝟏𝟏

"𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐬"

Hayoung POV
Soon the v live ended, but it would probably be our last one because they are shutting down v live. Me and jungwon are now walking back to our practice room.

Award shows were happening soon so all of us and staff met up in our practice room to discuss our performances and our collaborations.

"enhypen and txt are performing together at kbs song festival, you guys will be doing a mash up of songs called Legend of K-POP, but for you hayoung you will be doing a collaboration wit red velvet, stayc, ive, itzy, oh my girl, and brave girls performing Way to Go. That's all I have for now, you guys are dismissed." our performance director announced.

when the director left we all left to go to our vans, its usually me, jungwon, sunoo, and ni-ki but this time it was just me and jungwon. I didn't think much of it till we took a different direction from our dorm.

"jungwon where are we going?" I asked

"were going to a cafe, but don't worry I reserved a private room for us." he replied

"oh but why aren't the other vans following us?" I asked with curiosity

"it's just going to be us, I want to spend more time with you." he said with a cheeky smile

soon we arrived, me and jungwon covered ourselves so we wouldn't be recognized. we walked to our private room in the cafe.

Jungwon POV

While we look through the menu, hayoung excused herself to the bathroom so I waited for, while I waited I got a text from a groupchat that was made my heeseung that said "7."

7

heehyung: I made this groupchat
without hayoung 😼

penghoon: LMAO

jungwone: why did you make
one without hayoung? Is there
something wrong?

heehyung: no I only made this
just to talk shit about her ☺️!

nishinishiniki: hyung thats kind of mean..

heehyung: whatever she won't know anyway

I sighed and turned off my phone. "why is heeseung hyung so mean to her?"

"who's being mean to who?" hayoung asked before closing the door

"nothing! nothing- just he's being mean to jay because um jay ate all of his ramen!" I exclaimed.

"um okay? are you okay?" she asked while putting her hand on my forehead

I was startled by the sudden touch, my stomach started to feel weird. I knew it was those stupid butterfly's again.

I sighed "its nothing really, sorry for making you worried." I smiled before taking her hand off and interlocking it with mine.

I wish I could tell you, but I can't.

Authors Note

Sorry for the short chapter, this was rushed and not proof read 😭!

make sure to comment and vote :)!