𝟐.𝟏

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!"

My chest was rising up and down as I get back into my position and started to do the dance my instructor assigned me to.

"Stop!" she said while holding up her hand, meaning she wanted the music to stop. "Hayoung what have you been doing the past week? This should be considered easy." she scolded. "I know its been a year but come on! If you really wanted to be an idol you should've kept yourself in shape, now look at you! You can't even do simple moves." she continued.

I started to tear up "Go clean yourself up." she said before sighing. I walked away with a tears streaming down my face. I kept myself together till I closed the doors and slid down on the floor. I heard footsteps rushing towards me.

"Unnie! whats wrong? Why are you crying so much?" eunchae asked me with worry. "Don't worry, I'm just bekng dramatic over a scolding." I said while chuckling. My other members came up to me and started to hug and comfort me.

"Don't worry hayoung, you'll get the choreography right, you always do." chaewon-unnie said while rubbing my back. "yes!" kazuha said with a bright smile.

Kazuha is fully japanese, so she doesn't know much korean. We need sakura-unnie's help to understand her. But we still cherish her, she's the only softest person I know. Well maybe not the only one, but you get what I mean.

"Lets go get ice cream after practice, we deserve it!" yunjin-unnie suggested. I nodded in response "yeah, lets do that! Sorry for bringing down the mood." I said while pursing my lips.

"Don't apologize, hayoung. There's no need to. This is the first time we've seen you cry anyway." sakura-unnie said while smiling cheekily. "Lets do our motto!" eunchae suggested.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"I'm Fearless!"

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
shes debuting again!!

Make sure to comment and vote! And recommend this story to your friends 😏