𝟏.𝟒

𝟒

。:*•.  𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 。:*•.

Hayoung POV:

As I pack my luggage, the girl's are watching me with mournful eyes

"Do you really have to go unnie..?" Hyein asks

I sighed "we all decided that it would be better for me to join Enhypen, I will miss you guys so much" I said with sadness

I finished up packing and zipped up my three suitcases and three duffle bags. Yeah, I know I have a lot of stuff but it's mostly all skincare and clothes, oh and shoes.

"We will miss you so much unnie, please call us daily" Haerin said with puppy eyes

Haerin is an introvert, shes cute, shy, and caring. But once you get to know her she becomes an extrovert.

I melted from her cuteness

"I will miss all of you guys, I promise I will try to call daily, but if I don't, don't take it to heart please!" I said while running to hug them all.

"Unnie I think it's time for you to go, I see the van waiting outside our dorm." Danielle said

"Ah.. I love you guys so much, please take care of yourselves! I will be cheering you on for you debut!! Also, I left my signature tteok-bokki in the fridge!" I said, trying to make the mood happier

"REALLY?!" they all said at the same time.

"Yes" I laughed "I made two flavors, spicy tteok-bokki and rose tteok-bokki!"

They all gave me hugs before leaving for the kitchen

"Wah they really love food more than anything" I thought

I grabbed my luggage and headed out the dorm, when I reached outside, I see them from the window with a big sign that says "Good luck unnie! We love you so much!!"

I laughed as I meet Enhypen's, well soon to be my manager aswell.

"Hello! Im Go Jungkyu, your manager! And Enhypen's"

I bow "Hello! I'm Lee Hayoung! It's nice to meet you." I replied back with a smile

He helps me put my luggage in the back of the van

I went into the van and realized how nice it was, there were even TVS too!

Manager Go started the car, and drove off. I gave my little sisters one last wave before the car drove off into the deep city of Seoul.

Jungwon POV:

"Guys! Come to the living room" I shouted.

They all arrived at the same time.

"So as you guys know, our soon to be member will arrive" I said

"Tsk I won't treat her like she's one of us." Sunoo said.

"Same" Ni-ki, Jake, and Jay said

"Well at least give her a nice welcome." I said scolding them a bit

"We have to make her feel comfortable, she's going to be sleeping in the same room as us. Well not Heeseung hyung since he has his own room." I said

"Whatever." Sunoo, Ni-ki, Jake, and Jay said.

Hayoung POV:

I have honestly know idea where we are right now, all I see are tall buildings, bill boards, and food stands with a bunch of people.

"Were getting close, I just wanted to let you know that they might be a bit unwelcoming to you, but I promise they will warm up to you!" Manager Go said

That didn't really make me nervous, I've watched their interviews and vlogs and they seem realy nice! I'm sure they'll give me a warm welcome.

They car stopped in front of a apartment complex.

"Do they all live in separate apartments?" I asked.

"Nope, each floor is an apartment. So when you go on the elevator, it'll open straight to your apartment. But don't worry. All doors need a special key and finger prints, we asked for extra security too so it should be fine." He said.

I nodded my head, I was amazed on how they had such a nice dorm.

Manager Go helped me with my suitcases as we headed to the elevator

I admit I was kind of nervous but I shrugged it off.

As the elevator went up, it stopped at the 7th floor. The doors opened revealing seven boys on the couch.

Two were playing video games.

Three were just chilling on their phones.

The other two were on the floor watching the screen.

As I hesitantly walked in behind my manager, the seven head's turned to Manager Go.

"Guys! Meet Hayoung" Manager Go says.

I bowed to them as they did the same, they were all glaring at me trying to intimidate me but that obviously didn't work as I greeted them with a bright smile.

"I have some stuff to take care of at the company building, Ill be back tomorrow morning at 7 AM! Make sure to be ready before I arrive." Manager Go says.

Before he walks out, he gave me a thumbs up.

Now I was just awkwardly standing there with them in front of me.

"Hello, I'm Lee Hayoung." I said awkwardly

"Hello! I'm Heeseung."

"I'm Sunghoon."

"I'm Jungwon."

"Sunoo."

"Jake."

"Jay."

"Ni-ki."

Ni-ki, Jay, Jake, and Sunoo said their names in annoyed tones, I guess they don't like me already.

"I'll show you to your closet space and our room." Jungwon said "6 of us, well now 7 sleep in the same room, Heeseung hyung has his own room." Jungwon added.

I nodded

"How old are you?" Jungwon asks

"18, I was born in 2004." I replied

"Me too! 04z is the best line." Jungwon said

"I know right! The rest are all boring." I replied back with a smile.

He laughed as I laughed too. I'm glad I made someone laugh already.

"Thanks for showing me around, I'll go unpack now." I thanked him.

"Of course! Also the others might be a bit rude at first, but they'll warm up to you soon!" Jungwon said before he left.

I went back to my closet and started to unpack my things. I neatly color coded my clothes, and organized my vanity.

At last I was finished, I felt satisfied on how everything looked. I went out of my closet and turn to the corner to use the bathroom when all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

"Watch it Dayoung."

Author's Note

Hello!! Sorry for the longer chapter and not updating in a while! I'll Try to upload more :)! Make sure to vote and comment!