𝟐.𝟔

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐭"

As I sit on the chair, waiting for my manager to start the meeting, the door opened. I didn't expect who it was. Jungwon stood their, staring at me till I got up and bowed.

If your wondering, its been a few weeks since the collaboration with the Game Caterers. My manager said that he had something important to discuss with me.

As jungwon's manager sits next to my manager, jungwon makes his way next to me. "So, we have big news for you guys!" Manager Go says. I missed him, he was always a good manager. "You guys are _____________ together!" my manager, Manager Yoo exclaims while clapping her hands. "Hey I wanted to tell them!" Manager Go says while side-eyeing Manager Yoo. Manager Yoo gave him an apologetic look.

My jaw dropped "Is that why you wanted me to _____________?!" I asked in disbelief. "Heh, sorry.." she says while giving me a cheeky smile. "Are you two not happy with it?" Manager Nam asked. "I don't mind." jungwon replies. I loooked at him and sighed "I- I don't mind either."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"I- I don't mind either."

My smile went from a sad, drowsy smile, to a bright, radiant smile. I turned to her and smiled. She didn't look back though. "The ____ is called ____, Its about a girl who moves from Gangnam to Seoul with her older brother to enter one of the most prestigious schools in Korea." Manager Nam explained "That's all we know so far other than the __________________." he continued

"Oh right! Also you both are the _________" Manager Nam added. I tried to hide my smile. "What?" hayoung asks "Yeah! Your _______ name is Yoo Aeri while jungwons is Han Ha-joon." Manager Yoo said. "Theres no intimate _______, right? No kissing?" hayoung asks "Well, we don't know." Manager Nam said.

"Oh. Okay.." hayoung said with a slight smile. "We're releasing the article in a few hours, make sure not to look at anything negative!" Manager Yoo reminded before signaling me to say goodbye to jungwon and Manager Nam.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ミ★