𝟐.𝟏𝟐

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧?"

Hayoung was sitting next to me, patiently waiting for an answer. I finally decided to confess to her. "Hayoung, promise that our friendship won't be different when I say this?" I asked, biting my lip nervously "nothing's going to change jungwon, I promise you." she reassured while taking my hands into hers.

"I-" I paused "you what jungwon? It's okay, you can tell me." she reminded me while giving me her soft, warm smile. "I like you- actually no, I love you, ever since I first saw you enter our dorm, I couldn't take me eyes off of you. But it's okay if you don't like me back." I admitted, waiting for her response. I felt her remove her hands from mine. I knew it. I knew she didn't like me back.

Just then I felt her bear hugging me tightly "I love you too, yang jungwon!" she exclaimed happily.  My smile went from a frown to a relieved one. I pulled away and pecked her lips. That's when for the first time, I saw her blush. "Will you be my girlfriend, lee hayoung?" I asked while taking her hands into mine.

"Yes, yes!" she replied excitedly, giving me another big hug.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After jungwon and hayoung's relationship was announced, they have both received a lot of hate. But the hate didn't bring their relationship down, their love was just too strong.

It's been a year since the news has come out, and jungwon and hayoung were still doing great. They even started showing their love to each other in public by not wearing any disguises or hats to cover themselves. People have seen them countlessly at the a certain cafe.

The amount of hater's started to go down as the amount of the "haywon" shippers started to grow. People were making multiple edits of them compilations of them together.

Hayoung has been struggling with the hate since she debuted with enhypen. There was a certain somone who was always there for her when she needed support. Sometimes

Love and pain are intertwined.