Jake 3

She puts her smaller hand in mine.  "Riley Scott."  I tug her up.

She is not short, but I am still a good eight inches taller than her at six feet two inches tall.

"My stuff is over there."  I nod toward the table with my books.  "Let me get packed up and we'll go find some light."

She gets her own things stuffed into a purple backpack and joins me at my table.  "That is a lot of books!"  She observes.

"I have a full class load."

"Are you trying to graduate early?"

"I am trying to shorten it a bit."  I admit.  "But I've got a long way to go before I finish in the architecture program."

"Wow!  An architect?  I can barely afford to pay for undergrad school!"

"I was able to get some scholarship assistance."

"Good for you!  My brother did too, but not me.  I have loans that I'll have to pay back."

"Why are you here tonight?  You weren't working on homework."  I smirk, remembering what she'd been reading.  "Was it sex?"

Her face goes deep red and she sputters.  

I laugh out loud.  "It was."  I say in certainty.

"You're as bad as my brother, and I don't even know you!"

"So, why were you here at the library reading about sex, instead of at home having it?"

"For one thing, that's really none of your business, and for another, I live with my brother and he is entertaining tonight."

I stop walking.  "He kicked you out?"

"No, but his friends don't like me.  I'd rather leave until most of them are gone."  

"It's not fair that you have to leave.  Don't you have a friends house that you could go to?"

"I could drive home to Portland, but I have to work tomorrow at the bookstore, and I really don't like to drive that much."

"What about friends here in town?"

"I just moved here two weeks ago.  I did two years at Portland Community."

We walk through the library checking out various lighting.  Turns out there is a great spot with a bench in a stairwell.  "Too bad I don't have my ring light with me."

"I was going to borrow my brothers."  Riley agrees softly.

I look around at the lighting in the stairwell and decide that we need to turn the bench around to get light on our faces and I drag it to the railing.  "Sit here and let me see what it looks like."  

She sits on the bench and I snap a shot.  "Damn!  Still too dark."

She hops up.  "Let's move this bench closer to the light and we'll prop my phone on the window ledge with the flashlight on."

She sits back down and I try again.  "That's better."

"Let me see!"  She grabs my wrist and turns my phone so that she can see.  "Ugh!  This color washes me out!"

"It'll do."  I don't care, as long as I get a good shot.

"Wait!"  She takes out the clip holding her hair up and shakes it out, then starts to strip off her sweatshirt.

"Uh, you don't have to do that."  I really don't need to see that, I am thinking to myself, until she uncovers a fabulous pair of D-cups covered in a pink tank top.

"There.  This way you can just get skin in the photo."  She explains.

I swallow and shift my over stimulated junk around as I stare at her.

She notices where I'm looking and looks down, self consciously.  Her hands go up to cover herself.  "Sorry.  It's cold in here."

"Don't."  I clear my throat.  "Don't apologize.  I'll get these taken so that you can get warm again."

She poses with her hands in her lap, but she looks stiff.  "Try leaning on the armrest, and look me in the eye."  She is still stiff.  "Riley, I want you to think of something other than what we are doing.  Think of whatever it was that you were reading a bit ago."  She gasps.  "Now look at me as if I am that man."

I lock eyes with her and we stare at each other a full thirty seconds before her eyes get lipped and her lips part.  That's what I want!  I snap a couple required head and neck photos for class and a couple with the D-cups for myself.  "Great!  I've got what I need."

She jumps up.  "Let me see!"

I show her the class photos.

"Okay.  My turn!"  Riley chirps.