Riley 4

I grab my brothers sweatshirt to put back on but Jake spots me.

"Leave that off till we're done?"

"But, it's cold."

"I just think you'll get better photos if I have something to distract me while your taking them."  He grins, big.

No one has ever said that to me before!  No one! I mean, I know he is teasing me, but, it's still nice.

"Okay, fair is fair."  He strips off his shirt down to skin.  My eyes might just pop out of my head!  Oh God, he is ripped!  Full six pack and biceps!  "What if someone see's you!  We'll get kicked out!"

"Then take your damn photos, quick!"  

"Alright."  I get ready.  "Okay, think about something good."

He stares at me, mouth unsmiling, eyes sexy as hell.  I snap my photos before my panties can get any wetter!  I bite my bottom lip as I look at the photo I took.  He comes up behind me, shirt back on.  "Those are good."  He hands me my sweatshirt.  "Now we just have to get to Kinko's before class to get them printed."

"I'm not looking forward to those assignments where we have to use the school camera's."  I know that I am babbling, but I know he will go now that we've done the assignment.

"Me neither.  I have so little time to spare that having to make an appointment to use it will be hard."  He has gathered all his things.  "Speaking of time, this place is closing soon.  Thanks for your help Riley."  

"No problem.  I'll see you in class."

"I'll walk out with you."  He nods his head for me to precede him down the stairs.

He pushes the heavy, ornate door open and we exit the library.  "Where did you park?"

"The meters, over there."  I indicate the street.

He begins walking in that direction.  I stop in front of my late model Honda Civic and turn to say goodbye.  "This is it.  Thanks Jake."  I hold out my hand and he clasps it in his bigger one.

"Okay.  I'll see you around."

I get in the car, even though I can't go home yet.  Jake waits until I start the engine before he walks away.

"Yes, I'll see you around."  I murmur to myself.  That's code for 'not in this lifetime', at least, in my experience.  

Guys aren't into me.  I've known this since I was old enough to have a period.  There is something about me that they don't like.  Boys in my fifth grade classroom nicknamed me frog.  I guess I wasn't very attractive with my glasses and acne. 

 One of my friends little brothers told me I was the ugliest girl in the whole girl scout troop.  Not that I let that one get to me much.  I mean, the kid was only nine!  

At one point I thought that things were looking up.  I had a nice figure in high school.  Maybe that would help?

My friend Beth and I went to the lake with my brother and his friends.  I remember being self conscious in my bathing suit and I spent most of my time glued to my towel on the grass.  

Beth and I were looking out at the lake when a couple of Ryan's friends came and asked us to go out on one of the ski boats.  Or so I thought.

As soon as we got to the boat they helped Beth on and then turned to me and told me that there was no room for me.  

I returned to my towel and stayed there by myself until Beth came back an hour later.

I was never invited to take a turn.

My first kiss was given to me by a guy who was trying to make his ex-girlfriend jealous.  It wasn't even that great of a kiss.  We had both just eaten pepperoni pizza.

Jake is the first guy to look at me with any kind of interest.  I saw his face when I took my sweatshirt off.  He liked my tits.  He may have been surprised to see them on someone like me, but he liked them.

I will take that memory to my grave.

I re-park the car a few spaces down.  I can't go home for at least two more hours yet.

I get out my phone and look at the photo's I took of Jake.

Oh my God!  I can't believe he took his shirt off!  I am going to have to crop this for class, but I am NEVER erasing these from my phone!  

I didn't notice it then, but he is wearing a silver chain around his neck that hangs down his hairless chest.

My fingers trace the light outline of beard on his cheeks and his dark eyebrows.

His eyes stare into my soul.  

I wonder what he was thinking about?

What a beautiful man!