Jake 17

She stands before me in nothing but beautiful, unblemished skin.  Her breasts are heavy, her waist trim over wide hips.

My hands itch to touch and I reach out.

She steps back.  "Your turn."  She smiles softly, her eyes heavy.  "I want to see you."

I quickly peal off the rest.

Her eyes go to my dick as it stands proud and ready.  "Do you like what you see?"

She comes to me and runs her hands over my chest, then lower, finally touching my shaft with her fingers.  "Soft skin, yet hard."

I growl and grab her head and push my tongue into her mouth, pushing deep.

Her tongue wars with mine as we seek deeper contact with each other.

Once again, I lift her and wrap her legs around me as I carry her to bed.  I lay down between her legs as my lips work their way down her neck to her fabulous tits and I finally take one nipple into my mouth.

She's warm and she tastes like sugar.  There is something about her taste and smell that is driving me to distraction.  I need her now, but I force myself to make sure she is ready.

My fingers find her already wet folds and dip inside.  Her hips buck and her head thrashes.  "Do you want to come Riley?"

"I don't know."

I push in two fingers while my thumb massage's her clit.

"Jake?"

"What Baby?"

"What do I do?"

"Just let it happen Babe."  I can feel her starting to tighten around my fingers as her heels dig into the mattress.

I slide back between her thighs and quickly put on an condom, then position myself at her opening.  I push in only a little.  Teasing her.

"More Jake!"

I thumb her clit, her orgasm explodes and I push in while her body spasms.

I pull back then push all the way in, breaking the seal.  "You're mine now."

She is still coming down from her O when I begin moving in long strokes in and out again.  Slowly building.  Building.  I cup her breasts in my hands and feel my rod jerk and my balls swell.  

I am wondering if I can get her to come again when she wraps her legs around my back and I can't help the violent spasms that wrack me as I come.  "Riley!  Holy shit!" 

I collapse next to her on the bed.  "Oh my God.  What was that?"  I curse.

She turns to me timidly.  "Jake?  Did I do something wrong?"

I peal an eye open and look at her with my mouth open.  I think that I have forgotten how to talk.  "I think you made me blow a fuse."

She looks at me with a confused smile.

I turn over and pin her to the mattress.  "We need to do that again!  I think I am developing an addiction."

She loops her arms around my neck.  "I can't believe how lucky I am to have been in the library the same time you were."

I smile, remembering.  "I heard you giggle.  About sex.  Did I fulfil your fantasy?"

"Yes, but you need to stop talking now and kiss me again!"

"Are you getting feisty on me?"

"I'll show you feisty."  She grabs my head and glues her mouth to mine.

I am sitting in my architectural design class with a loopy grin on my face, wondering when I'll get to see her again. 

Class time on Monday and Wednesday weren't enough and she is going to Portland this weekend for a belated birthday party with her parents.

I am wondering if I can take a night off from my schedule tonight, since I will have most of the weekend by myself.

As soon as I get out of class, I text her.

To Riley:     Miss you.

                      Got time to see a lonely guy tonight?

To Jake:     Where will you be, lonely guy?

To Riley:     My place.

                      Eight o'clock.

                      Sleepover?

To Jake:     Should I bring pizza?

To Riley:     I'll provide the pizza.

                      Just bring my girl.

To Jake:     Love to. :)

My day just got better!

I order enough pizza for everyone.  That's why I didn't want Riley to buy.  We feed an army around here!  

Di beats me to the door and squeals when she see's Riley.  "He didn't tell me you were coming!"

Riley comes in and gives Di a hug.  She glances around shyly at the others, like she's under a microscope.

I walk over and give her a hug and a kiss on the lips, then take her away from Di.  "We've got a choice of barbeque chicken pizza, or The Hammer."  Both are Track Town specialty pizzas.  The hammer has pepperoni, linguica sausage , and pepperoncini.

"I'll take one of each."

Tonight she is back in a sweatshirt over jeans, her usual attire.  I don't mind, now that I know what is underneath.  I'd rather the other guys not get a free show anyway.

In the kitchen I pull her behind the refrigerator for a very quick make out session before we go back and eat out dinner.

"What time are you leaving for Portland tomorrow?"

"Probably around three.  Which will make it rush hour when I hit Portland, but I can't leave before then."

"Ryan and the team are in Arizona this week?"

"Yes.  Mom, Dad and I are going to watch the game on cable."

"It was nice of your brother to help you guys out last weekend."  Di put's in.

"Yes, it was."  Riley looks at me.

"Can we drop it, please girls?"  I beg.

"I don't know, Riley, do you think he feels guilty enough?"  Di teases.

"I hope so."