Riley 14

"Did you see his face?"  Brian asks me as we dance away from Jake.

"No, I didn't want to look at him."

"He's green!  Serves him right.  You okay, Honey?"

"Not the best birthday surprise, seeing them together, but hey, I'll be okay.  It's my own fault for getting upset.  He told me we would only be friends."

"You've got him stirred up and he doesn't know what to do about it.  Thinks he needs to just get it out of his system with some mindless sex."

"It doesn't matter, Brian.  He doesn't want me and I need to accept it."

"You can have me any time you want me Honey."  He leers at me.

I laugh.  "He also warned me about you."

We head back to the table and I slide in next to Ryan who is holding court, as usual.  

"I'll get you something to drink, Riley.  What do you want?"  Brian asks.

"I'll get her something!"  Jake grabs my hand and pulls me across the floor.  He pulls me over near the restrooms, out of the way, and backs me up against the wall.  "I'm sorry!  Riley, I'm sorry!"  His hands are in my hair and he is looking at my mouth.

"It doesn't matter, Jake.  You told me what to expect from you."

His nose wrinkles.  "She doesn't mean anything to me."

"Then why date her?"

He looks away from me.  "It was just a hook-up, Ri."

"Then why are you standing here with me?"  I shrug my shoulders and his eyes go to my neckline.

"Fuck Riley, did you have to wear that?"

I look down at my new clothes.  "I thought that I looked nice."

"Honey, you look hot!"  His mouth comes down on mine in a hard kiss.

I whimper in my throat as he takes nips at my bottom lip.  "I tried to fight this Riley!  I tried!"  He opens his mouth and his tongue traces the seam of my lips seeking entry.  

I touch my tongue to his and hear him groan and bring his hands down and touch my lower back, pulling me into him.

"Looks like your my date now."  Ryan's voice intrudes on our privacy.

We pull apart, but Jake keeps his hands on my back.

"You okay, Riley?"  My brother asks, standing with Jake's date.  I look up at Jake, who is looking at my brother.

"You hurt my sister again and I'm coming at you."  

"I read you."

Ryan takes Rinda back to the dance floor, and Jake looks back at me.  "I can't believe it only took you a week to talk me into this."  He breathes into my mouth and kisses me again.  "If you let Daniver touch you again I will come unglued."

"If you need a hook-up, can it be me?"  I ask timidly.

He grins big.  "Now I know what you want for your birthday."

"We'd better go back to our friends for now."

"Dance with me first."  He drags me out for a slow dance where he keeps me as close as skin.

I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him.  "I can't wait to see that chest again."

He snorts.  "Honey, you have no idea how much I want to see yours!"  His hand comes up and he teases one shoulder of my top down a little more.  His mouth goes to the skin he uncovered.

Ryan grabs me after the dance.  "I need to talk to my sister.  I'll bring her back in a minute."

Jake returns to our table while Ryan takes me aside.  "Sis, do you know what you're doing?"

"I know what I want to do."

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a condom and tucks it in my fist.  "Be safe!"

I bite my lip and then grin in embarrassment.  "Ryan, thanks."

"No problem, Sis.  His date is a fan girl anyway.  I'll take care of her."

We go back to the table where Di has procured a piece of cake with a candle.  "Happy birthday Riley!"  They sing to me.

Jake finishes saying something to his date, then comes over and puts his arms around me from behind.  

Di grins at me and winks, and Brian looks resigned and finally grins at Jake, shaking his head.

I feel his lips in my hair, then my ear and my neck.  "Let's go!"

I say goodnight to my brother before Jake drags me out of the place.