Jake 19

Brian and I are both working on homework at our table in the library when Riley joins us.  She puts her backpack on the table and kisses me before she sits down.  

"What about me?"  Brian teases her.

Riley raises an eyebrow, then kisses her finger and touches his cheek.  "Hello friend."

I grab the back of her chair and drag it closer to me, thread my fingers through her hair and pull back.  "Hello. Girlfriend."  Then I put my tongue in her mouth and kiss her soundly.

Brain laughs softly as I pull back.

We all get back to doing homework and Riley pulls out her earbuds and puts them in while she works.

I can't resist seeing what she is listening to, so I take one out of her ear and put it in mine.

Turns out that she has a very eclectic taste in music, all the way from latin and reggaeton, to classical, to oldies rock and roll.

We end up sharing the music the whole time we work.

Our days take on a pattern where we go to our classes or work, then spend our evenings at the library or in the bedroom.

I only give up my half of the earbuds now when Riley needs to charge them.  It's kind of my way to know when she is getting close.

I will be sitting at our table studying when all of a sudden the music will start playing in my ear.  I will look up, and then my girl will appear.  Like a magical crescendo.  

It's the three of us sitting in the library again.  Brian is humming to himself and Riley is reading when the song changes.

"Urgh, I hate this song!"  I grumble.

Riley loves it though.  She grins and her shoulders start moving to the beat.  Then she stands up and starts rocking out to the music in her ear.

Brian looks at her like she is crazy!

I am getting such a kick out of it that I get up and hip bump with her along to the oldies song Sugar Sugar.

Brian groans.  "You guys are embarrassing!"

I mouth the words as we dance.  "Sugar, aw Honey, Honey.  You are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you!"

The song ends and we sit down as if nothing ever happened.

Then there was the time we all met at the E.M.U to hang out between classes and Riley gives me the side-eye before she stands up, right in front of the whole Union filled with students and starts to dance.

"Urgh, here she goes again!"  Brian grumbles, humorously.  "...aaand there he goes."  As I get up and join her.  Brian looks at Mix and Di.  "They've been doing that all over school."

"I think it's cute!"  Di chirps.

"You are not getting me to do that."  Mix says flatly.

And then, there is the time where we are all in Richardson's for dinner.  

Riley is sitting in between me and Di and she bursts into song.  "Is this the real life?"

Then Di joins her.  "Is this just fantasy?"

Everyone knows Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, and before you know it the entire restaurant is singing.

I love how she is so comfortable with me now that she feels secure enough to be spontaneous.  She gives my boring life spark.

Thanksgiving was very depressing because I was at home without her.

I couldn't talk to my parents about the most important person in my life.

When we both got back to town I decided that I didn't want to be without her more than was necessary.  

"Riley?"

"Ya, Babe?"  She whispers as she lays next to me.  As soon as she walked in my door, I needed to be inside her, like a man dying of thirst.

I comb my hand through her hair.  "Babe, I want you to stay here with me."

"I was planning to."  

"I mean that I want you to move in here with me."

She leans up on her elbow and looks at my face.  "What about your parents?  What if they come over here?"

"I don't know.  Maybe we could hide you in with Di if that happens.  They usually just wait for me to go to their house."

"They live in town.  They could drop by unannounced."

"There is so many people living here already.  I think we would be okay.  Please Riley?  I want you here, with me."

She looks me in the eye.  "I would love to live with you." 

I grin big, then kiss her.  "There's something else."  I take a deep breath.  "Since we are exclusive, I think we should get you on the pill."

She gives me a secret smile.  "I went to see my doctor while I was at home.  I'm ready to try skin to skin with you."

I growl because I am instantly hard.  I grab her hips and pull her on top of me.  "Ride me Sugar!  Ride me now!"