Riley 18

After dinner Jake and I go into his room where he takes me into his arms and kisses me tenderly.  "We need to coordinate our schedules a little more."  He tells me quietly.  "Damn Riley, there is so much I don't know about you yet.  Like your major, I don't even know what you are majoring in?"

"Art."

"I had no idea."  Minutes slip by as we kiss.  "Maybe we should talk after.  "He breathes into my mouth as he takes my sweatshirt off.  "Aw, Riley."  He takes a ragged breath.  "Come here Babe."  He tugs me over to the bed.  "Put your hands on the bed."

I do and he stands behind me and cups my breasts.  He takes my nipples between his fingers and pinches gently, then runs his hands down my waist and pulls my pants all the way down.  "Kick them off."  He directs me, then he runs his hands back up my legs.

I try to turn around and he stops me.  "No, not yet."  His hands strip me of the rest of my clothing and then his hands are on my ass.  His fingers slide around front where his fingers play with my folds while his lips kiss my shoulders and my neck.

"You still have clothes on."  I complain.

"You don't like that?"

"No!  I want to touch you!"

"No touching yet, but I'll take my clothes off for you."  I hear him take off his shirt and I try to turn around.

"No, no."  His voice is hoarse, and I hear him hurry to take off his jeans.  "Push your hands forward, like this."  He pushes my hands farther onto the bed, then puts his hands back on my hips.  His fingers run over my clit and then he pushes his finger inside me.

"Jake!  More!"  I moan.

"Like this?"  He pushes another finger inside me while he thumbs my clit.

I scream my pleasure into the blanket as he continues to tease me.  "Now Jake!  Please now!"

I hear him rolling on a condom and then position his broad tip at my opening.  

I push my ass in the air as he pushes deeply inside me.

I can feel my walls tighten around his shaft as he goes deeper, rougher, faster.  "Riley, you're so damn sexy.  You drive me insane with wanting you!"

I can feel my release coming too soon!  "Oh God, Jake!  I'm, I'm there already!"  I jerk and come so hard that my release runs down the back of my legs.  

"God Riley, yes Baby!  That's my girl!  Come Honey."  

Jake continues to pump into me, riding me until I feel his balls stiffen and hear him shout my name.  He continues to pump his seed into the condom.

We both fall onto the bed until we catch our breath and he gets up to dispose of the condom.

Jake climbs up on the bed and pulls the covers over us, then takes me in his arms.

I think that he's gone to sleep, but then he says my name.  "Riley?"

"Yes?"

"My parents won't pay my bills if I have a girlfriend before I graduate undergrad school."

I am shocked.  "Oh."  I take a deep breath.  "Maybe I should go then."  I should have known it was too good to be true.

"No, no, I'm not going to tell them.  No Riley, I want you here!"

"Why don't they want you to have a girlfriend?"

"They know I have a long way to go in school.  They can't pay for all of it, so they want me to be serious about it."

"You are!"

"I am, but I'm also serious about wanting you as my girlfriend.  I've never felt this way about a girl before, Riley."

I look into his eyes.  "What way Jake?"  He blinks at me and studies my face.

"You're so pretty."  He whispers.

"No, I'm not."  I'm not.  

"You are to me."

I can tell that he means it and it makes me tear up.

"Don't cry."  His fingers find a bit of moisture.

"You make me happy."  I whisper.

"That is why I am going against my parents wishes.  You make me happy too, Riley, really happy."  His mouth covers mine in a tender kiss.  "I want you to know that I am not ashamed for my parents to know about you, but for the time being, I need them to pay the bills."

"Okay."  I say sadly.

It is Saturday afternoon and Ryan and his team are on television.  Mom, Dad and I are gathered in our family room in front of the flat screen to cheer him on.

The halftime score is 32-12 Ducks.

"How is school so far Honey?  Your brother mentioned that you've made some new friends already."  My mom asks.

I turn pink thinking about Jake.  "Yes, I've met a group of friends that have accepted me into their group."

"What are their names?"

"Um, well, there's Di, Jake, Brian, Di's boyfriend, Mix, and, I guess Kegan, although I don't know if he really likes me or not."

"Which one is the boy that you have a class with?"  Dad asks with a twinkle in his eye.

"Ryan already told you, didn't he?"  I demand.

"He mentioned that there was a boy who you seemed to spend more time with than the others."

There is no hiding my blush now.  "That's Jake.  I kind of like him.  A lot."  I pull out my phone and show my folks the photo that I took of him.  "I took this photo for an assignment for our photography class."

Mom smiles.  "Nice looking boy."

"He's hot, Mom!"

I also miss him like crazy!  The problem is that I don't get to see him again until class on Monday.

I wait outside the art department Monday morning for Jake to get here.  He's cutting it close!  I am just thinking that I had better go in without him when he grabs me from behind and plants a kiss on my cheek.  "Sorry I'm late.  Let's go."

He keeps his arm around me as we enter class and are lucky enough to find seats together.  

Then when class is over he takes me outside where he kisses me thoroughly before he pulls away.  "Meet me in the library after you finish work tonight?"  He begs.

"Where?"

"I'll try to be near the tables where  we first met."

"Okay, I'll be there."

He kisses me again.  "Have a good day, Sweetheart."

"You too."

He waves and takes off running for his next class.  I head on to my job at the bookstore.