Riley 16

He drives quickly to the house and runs back around to open my door.  I can't even get out before he is kissing me again.

Standing between my legs he pushes his hands under my ass and wraps my legs around him and lifts.

I have never felt this desperate need, this frantic yearning to be touched.  I feel wetness between my legs as I grind my core against the hardness in his pants.

"Aww Jesus, Riley!"  He runs with me to the house and juggles me to unlock the door.  Then through the house to his room where he backs the door closed and sets me down and locks the door.

Then his lips are back on mine as his hands go to the hem of my top and he peals it off over my head.  I am wearing a strawberry colored lace bra and his fingers trace the top of the cups where my breasts over flow.  "I've wanted to touch these since the first night we met."  Jake whispers.  "Beautiful."  He breathes as his tongue traces the top of the lace.  His fingers touch my nipple through the fabric.

My own fingers thread into his hair, like I have wanted to do since the first time I saw him in class.  "Jake."  I push his coat off his shoulders and push my hands under the hem of his shirt to feel his skin.

He grabs the hem and takes his shirt off and tosses it to the floor.  My breath catches in my throat.  "I can't believe you are real."

"Only for you Riley."

His eyes have gone completely black as he looks at me.  "Take the rest of it off while I watch."

I begin with my boots, sitting on the bed.  He helps me get them off, then I stand up and step out of my skirt.  

I hear him make a noise and look up to see him take a very deep breath and let it out slowly, the bulge in his jeans straining at the fabric.

"Keep going."  He demands.

I reach behind me and unclasp my bra and let it fall, watching as his face contorts.  He wants me!

I slowly peal the last piece of clothing from my body and step out of my panties.