Epilogue

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.  You may now kiss your bride."  The officiate pronounces.  

"Going the distance"  By Bill Conte starts playing as we turn to face our family and friends, and Jake pumps his fists in the air like a heavy weight champ.

Mom smiles a teary smile at us as we pass her and Dad, who is holding our son Brayden.  Mom wanted to see me in this beautiful off white lace dress that she and her mother before her also wore on their own wedding days.  

Our official wedding day, a year ago may have been on the fly, but this one took many hours planning between Jake and I and our parents and friends.  Di was my maid of honor this time around and Brian stood up for Jake.

In our first year together we have learned so, so much.  

Jake got a job in a supermarket, cashiering at night.  I worked at the bookstore up until Brayden was born in early January, then I will be going back to school in the fall and Brayden will stay with his Grandma Marrow during the day.

Di and Mix still live at the house with us, as well as Brian, so far.  Kegan moved out shortly after we announced our pregnancy, but we still see him around.  We expect Mix to pop the question soon, so they will be leaving at some point.  

"Well Mama.  We did it!"  Jake kisses me and twirls me around.

"Again."  

"It was worth doing again!  You are beautiful Mrs. Morrow."

"I love you Mr. Morrow!"

"And I love the way you love me!"  He says with his sexy grin.