Jake 23

I can see Di in the doorway when both our cars drive up to the house.  She runs out to Riley's car and hugs her the minute she opens the door.

I join them and put my arm around my wife.  "Where is everyone?"

"Mix and Brian are inside.  Don't know where Kegan is."

"Let's go see them."

We all walk into the house and the guys turn to see us both come in with Di.  

"So you found her."  Brian says.

"Welcome back Riley."  Mix throws in.

I put my arm around Riley.  "We have some news to tell you all.  I wish Kegan was here too, but we'll tell him later."  I look at Riley and smile.  "Riley and I got married yesterday."

Di's squeal could break the sound barrier.  She jumps up and down and hugs us both.  Then Brian and Mix shake my hand and give us both hugs.

"There is something else that is going to effect all of us."  I begin, then bite my lip and glance at Di.  

"They're going to have a baby!"

"What?  How did you know?"  Mix asks.

"Riley told me."

"Wow.  That's some news!"  Brian shakes his head.

"We are happy about it."  I tell him.  "It just took me getting a kick in the pants to realize it."  I look at Di and mouth "Thank you"."

She smiles and hangs onto Mix.

"We have to go and see my folks."  I tell everyone.

"Good luck, brother."  Brian claps me on the back.