Jake 5

It's one o'clock in the morning and my buddies are home from the party they went to without me tonight.  

Sometimes I go with them, sometimes not.  They don't have the course load that I have, so they don't understand the pressure I am under.  No one does.

I decide to flip through social media on my phone until I can get my brain to shut off.  It isn't long before I end up back on her picture again.

Riley Scott.

A girl I never would have noticed, if not for that giggle.  A girl I would have already forgotten if not for that chest.

D-cups!  Has to be!

The longer I stare at her, the harder my dick gets.

I blow out a heavy breath and heave myself out of bed and head for the shower.

I am going to be getting myself off tonight to the memory of those beautiful tits popping out of that over-sized sweatshirt.

Brian, my best friend since high school, is with me Monday morning when I stop into Kinko's to get copies made for the photography assignment.  He is killing time by flirting with the cashier while I order the prints that I want made.

It doesn't take long to get the prints made and I shoulder Brian aside so that I can pay for them.  "Out of the way.  Paying customer coming through."  

The girl gathers up my prints and puts them in an envelope.  "Your girlfriend was in getting hers earlier."  She tells me.

"My girlfriend?"

She looks at me like I am deaf.  "The girl in the photos."  Then she smiles slyly.  "I liked the ones of you."

"Girlfriend, Morrow?"  Brian tries to grab the envelope.  "You holding out on me?"

"Thank you."  I tell the cashier and hurry outside.  Brian catches up in seconds.

"What girl, Jake?"

"Just a girl from my class!  We did the homework together."

"Let me see!"  He reaches for the envelope again.  

I hold them away.  "I need these for class.  I'll show you the ones on my phone."

I choose the one that has been keeping me up at night to show him.

"I guess you weren't looking at her face."

"Asshole.  She's a nice girl."  I defend her.

"You don't fuck nice girls, Morrow."

"I never said I was going to fuck her!  She's a study partner, nothing else!"

"Then why are you keeping her picture on your phone?"

"Because I haven't turned these in yet."  I hold up the envelope.  "Come on."  I begin walking toward my first class.

Later, I walk to the art department and look for Riley.  I find her sitting in the back of the room and make my way over to her.  The seats around her are taken, so I take the one in front of her and turn around.  "Hey Riley."

"Hey Jake.  How was your Sunday?"

"Filled with more homework.  And you?"

"I found a new place to read.  Did you know that the laundromat is open late?"

"Don't tell me he kicked you out again?"

"No, but if I do Ryan's laundry, then I don't have to pay rent."

I laugh and turn around as the teacher starts the lecture.

"Do you know each other?"  The chick next to me whispers, casting disbelieving glances over her shoulder at Riley.

I raise my eyebrows at her snide tone.  "Friend of mine."  I whisper back.