Chapter 4 : Little Assistant

You nod shyly, an awkward grin finding its way onto your face rather quickly. You don't know why he makes you like this, you barely know the man. You don't know if he even likes guys... Oh fuck. He has kids, he's probably married. Of course, he is, what were you thinking, why wouldn't he be off the market???

"How about we let the kids be alone, since I have your attention, can I show you something?" William asks, the words rolling off his tongue like venom strangely enough. But you ignore that feeling and nervously nod, you blush as he holds his hand out but you take it.

He leads you to a room titled part and service, it's rather small, yet intimidating. The many parts of animatronics just sit around, as well as scraps of fur. Makes sense though, it's part and service. You draw your attention back to William as he smirks at your interest in the room.

"Unless something comes up, this is where I spend my whole day. I work on upgrades, and new parts, and design new animatronics here. It's small but I find it cozy." William says yet again with that same silky-like tone, chuckling to himself.

"It's really cool in here... Also, new animatronics?" You question, those two words perking your interest.

William grabs a couple blue prints and sketches from a desk before handing some to you. You carefully grab them, blushing as his fingers brush against yours. You grab them and are entranced by the designs, they're very advanced and impressive.

"You made these?" You ask with a tone like a curious puppy.

He chuckles, "Yes, amazing, aren't they?" William says, clearly wanting to get his ego stroked and you do just that.

"Yeah! Wow, if I saw these in real life. Woah..." You giggle out, struggling to find words to explain your likeness to his designs.

Your reaction only causes him to smirk and chuckle, his eyes glancing at you up and down. You notice it and blush, was he checking you out? No... Right? He seems to notice you saw and his smirk gets bigger as he slowly retrieves the sketches he handed you. He sets them down on his desk neatly before turning back to you, his smile as big as ever.

"Well? What do you think? About the job opportunity, I mean." William asks, his eyes staring into your own.

"The job sounds awesome, I don't know if I'm right for it but I can surely try!" You chirp out, smiling wide.

"That sounds great, so that's a yes?" William chuckles as he asks.

"Of course! Ah! Working here is going to be so cool!" You practically squeal, blinded by the opportunity to work around kids, a cute guy, and amazing tech.

"So, can you start tomorrow? At 8:30? I'm not a big fan of tardies so please be on time, since you're new, I might let it pass. My little assistant..." William says, that last bit seeming like flirting again.

"Uh yeah! Sounds great." You respond, trying to contain your excitement, dismissing his flirting.

"My co-worker should be here early and we have a couple of workers that come in at the same time so just explain you're here with me. I'll talk to Henry about it." William says, his eyes staring into yours again.

With that William grabs your hand again, leading you out of parts and service before smirking at you and then walking away again. Your blush is almost uncontainable at this point, you slightly fan your face as you walk around. You smile to yourself, happy to have finally done something right so far, you got a job just like you planned.

.

You've been walking around for a while, not really paying attention to anything particular as you think...