Chapter 11 : What A Morning

"Why are you even still here? Haven't you done enough?"

"There's no point in even trying, you're not good enough."

"Your own family didn't want you, why would anyone else put up with you?"

"Just give up. Everyone is going to leave you one day."

You sit up, looking around before rubbing your temples. Did you really just have a nightmare? Ugh... Now you can't fucking sleep, thanks brain... What time is it?

You grab your phone, and after burning your eyes with the bright screen, you see that it's currently 6:45 AM. Well, you were going to get up at 7:00 either way... So thanks brain again? Kind of...

You pull your earphones out to play some music as you get ready for the day, not really wanting to go back to bed. For obvious reasons. And of course, the first song you play is depressing... What a wonderful way to start a day. You really are bound by the life you left behind, your once pleasant dreams and these wounds just won't seem to heal...There's too much that time can't erase. Ugh, now you're being emotional. Fuck!

You lay back on the bed as tears stream down your cheeks, you're unable to keep them in. Now there isn't anyone to wipe away your tears... You're just alone.

.

Once the song finishes, you're finally able to push yourself to wipe your tears. Your mood is really affected by the new song that starts, it's much better than the last song... You get up and take a deep breath as you get ready for the day actually now. You decide to wear the purple collared shirt you got yesterday. As well as a simple pair of black jeans with gold patches, you don't know, it fits the FredBear vibe. You remember when you got it last year on your birthday... Isn't your birthday coming up, (sorry I just need a plot) fuck. And you have no friends? This is going to be the worst birthday and it's in 3 weeks.

Once you're dressed, you check the time, it's 7:00 AM now and you put your phone in your pocket. As soon as you left the room, you're hit with freezing temperatures... Fuck it's cold today, it wasn't that cold in your room... Maybe it's just early but still, you grab your jacket and slip it on. Much better.

"Morning..." A tired Damien/Daryl says as he opens his bedroom door, he seems to have just woken up. His outfit today is really nice, it's a tight fitting white sure that's pressed and dark brown pants with a nice tan loose jacket. His dark brown boots compliment his fit and lean figure... He seems to have caught you staring and he blushes.

"Sorry... I just like your outfit..." You mumble, a little flustered to have been staring.

"Ah, thank you. I like yours too, didn't know purple was your color. Looks good on you."

"Um thank you!" You chirp out as Damien/Daryl yawns, rubbing his face to wake himself up. Clearly tired from yesterday...

"It's pretty cold today, very sudden as well..." Damien/Daryl mutters, he doesn't seem to like the cold.

"Global warming." is all you say as head into the bathroom

You finish up your morning routine and head out of the bathroom, you smile when you see Moth. You pet the little guy's head as he meows softly, and you sigh as he rolls over. Moth was a comfort for you, he was such a sweet kitty.

You walk to the kitchen with Moth following you like a puppy, you serve him his breakfast and refill his water. I mean, you're living in his house too. He's a permanent resident, you aren't. Moth happily eats his food, his tail swishing as his little ears twitch.

You look at the time and it's 7:15, you sit down on one of the chairs and just watch Moth eat. Damien/Daryl walks over to the kitchen, still fairly tired as he packs his things up.

"You're going to work after too?" You ask, curiously.

"Yep. Only for a little, I'm not staying too long today. Yesterday was such a stressful day..." Damien/Daryl mutters as he finishes packing, "Do you wanna go right now? We woke up fairly early," he chuckles.

You nod, "Yeah, okay. Sounds good to me," you agree.

Damien/Daryl opens the front door as you both walk outside, geez it's cold... He freezes at the cold and gets his scarf from the clothing hanger as well as another one of his. You're about to protest that your fine but Damien/Daryl is already wrapping it around you. It's black and really comfy so you stay quiet as he wraps a brown one around his neck. He definitely chose these since they match your guy's outfits... Sly dog.

Damien/Daryl quickly locks the door after saying bye to Moth and walks the mini stairs in front of his porch. He grabs your hand to guide you to the left, as you guys are walking, he's going on about the interview he had yesterday. You don't catch too many details but Damien/Daryl definitely seems passionate about his work, you can't help but smile.

.

Once you two get to the cafe, Damien/Daryl opens the door for you to enter. You say a little thank you, kind sir, he rolls his eyes playfully. It's much warmer in the cafe, it seems pretty comfy and home like. Damien/Daryl guides you to the ordering line and you glance at the menu.

"So, what do you want to get?" Damien/Daryl asks, "I'm buying by the way." He says quickly.

You're about to protest when he continues, "Nope, I made my decision already." Damien/Daryl playfully says.

You roll your eyes, sighing, "Um I'll get an Americano/a Latte/a Hot Chocolate (choose one) and a cookie/a muffin/a cake pop." You finally say.

"Alrighty, take a seat and I'll order our things. Cool?" Damien/Daryl asks, smiling.

You nod and start heading to an empty table when you see someone familiar, William! You didn't expect to see him here or this early considering Scott said he's normally late. You decide to go say hello because, well, why not?

"Hey! William, I didn't think I'd see you here!" You chirp out as you walk to his table.

"Oh, well hello Y/N. I also didn't think I'd see you here..." William chuckles, taking a sip from his coffee.

He pats the seat next to him and you sit down, "Are you normally here or?" You ask quietly.

"Most days, unless my kids run late to school, but yeah. I normally lose track of time when I'm here which is why I'm late so often." William says, chuckling as he sees your shirt. You blush, forgetting you were wearing it.

You nod, tapping your fingers embarrassedly. You put it on and now you kind of wish you haven't because it's well embarrassing! He's wearing purple today, like are his shirts purple? But you look like you're purposely matching...

"So, can I ask you something?" William asks, biting his lip slightly. (Omg he did it)

"Yeah?" You ask, confused about what he wanted to talk about.

Just before he asks, William is interrupted when Damien/Daryl walks over with yours and his food.

"Hey, I got our stuff. Oh, hi William?..." Damien/Daryl mumbles.

William mutters a little "Hello." back to Damien/Daryl. You're even more confused because it seems like they don't seem to like each other or something. You slowly got your drink and food from Damien/Daryl as he hesitates and sits across from you.

"Oh, you wanted to tell me something?" You reminded William.

"I know, I'll tell you it later at work." William bluntly says, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Oh alright then," you mumble, your confusion only growing...