Chapter 19 : I Want To Go Home

"I didn't mean to scare you." William says in a hushed voice, leaning forward to whisper it in your ear, "I just want us to be honest with each other..." He says, his voice seeming to betray his words in a way.

His words make your voice quiver, your emotions are so conflicting, you're scared, you're flustered and you're embarrassed. William's warm breath on your neck doesn't help your case, it's like nothing you've ever felt before. A mischievous and mysterious chuckle escapes his lips as he backs up, his eyes looking darker than normal. It's probably the lack of lighting backstage although the dark lighting accentuates his features. You barely realize he has light freckles, you sort of noticed them on Michael but didn't pay attention to them but now you see them on William. When they're on William, they make him that much hotter... You already know your entire face is red, why does William have to do this to you? Stop being a tease with your fucking British accent, you fucker! Ugh...

"Someone's really shy, aren't they?" William jokes, clearly enjoying your silence and flushed expression.

"I... I'm just thinking." You mumble, it's somewhat a lie yet not at the same time. You were thinking, just thinking about how he makes you feel.

"Right. Anyways let's get to it. Since I'm an expert, I'll help you get into the suit, you trust me right?" William asks, going back to talking about Bonnie. He seems excited.

"Yeah, of course." You respond, nodding slightly as you spoke.

"That's good to hear, I trust you too, Y/N," William says, this mysterious sly smirk on his handsome face as he walks over to the dreadful Bonnie. William picks Bonnie up to a standing position, it's eerily, "Come here." William whispers in a sweet tone, his voice like honey to your ears.

You almost automatically follow William's directions and go to stand by his side. From this spot, you can get a good view into the suit and see all the spring locks as he opens it up. With all those coils and hooks, it looks rather clean and not rusty either which is good... Regardless, you can't help but be overwhelmed by the amount of sharp metal in the casing. The thought of it penetrating your skin, piercing it, and ripping your insides... It's more than scary to think about, much scarier than anything you've ever known in your short life time.

"Are you scared?" William suddenly asks, his curiosity obvious as he tilts his head while he stares at you. William seems to be trying to read you or something, which is weird because you feel like you are an open book.

"A little..." You answer, stroking Bonnie's fur slightly. It's so very soft under your hands, it's rather nice.

"Don't be, I'm right here, I wouldn't let you do anything if I thought you couldn't handle it. You're much stronger than you think," William says, it's very much a simple praise but it causes your face to become rosy again.

"I don't know what Y/N you know, but I can assure you that this one right here is not strong." You joke quietly and bitterly, a small smile on your face. Even if you don't believe him, hearing him say this makes you feel fuzzy.

"That's what you think but I think you're the strongest person I've ever known, especially knowing what you've been through. You always seem to be able to smile, not many can do that." William responds, tracing your smile which only makes you blush more and your smile get bigger. He really does know what to say to make someone flustered.

"You act like it's a super power." You comment, grabbing his hand on your face and slowly pulling it away.

William sighs, as he turns back to Bonnie, "To me, it is." William simply says, winding up some of the springs on the suit for you, "Anyways, are you ready?"

"I think so? I guess..." You murmur quietly, discomfort entering your voice and head again when you remember what you agreed to. A slight quiver in your breath, you kind of feel like your fear is overreactive but you can't help it right now!

"Good. Step inside." William blankly says, with no emotion in his voice. It's almost robotic but you ignore it when he gives you a small kiss on your cheek. The feeling gives you some courage for a second till you look inside the suit again...

You freeze like your a criminal who's been caught red handed for a second, staring quietly at the metal in the suit with an overflowing amount of fear pulsing in your veins like a rushing river. You turn your gaze to William for a second for more reassurance. He gives a small grin, which for some reason doesn't help you any bit. Taking a deep breath, you slowly step into the suit, the cold soulless metal brushes against you creating shivers down your spine. You step your other foot into it, slowly steading yourself, it doesn't feel too bad. It's very cold, you expected it to be warm in here but it's as cold as a winter day. Which is almost is, it's early fall and days have been getting colder yet it's still hot...

You take a hot second due to your thoughts before you push your arms into the suit, you feel a slight pinching as the suit is more or less not fitted for your body. Considering William wears it the most and built it, it would make sense he'd adjust it to his body. But it dreadfully pricks at your skin but you withstand it, it's not too bad just scary.

"Stop shaking," William whispers softly into your ear, you hadn't even realized you were shaking. You try to control it and whilst it does calm down, you're still scared.

You shove your fears deep down and push through, settling your entire body inside the suit. You're surprised you actually did it, you'd think you'd be freaking out but you're not. You can't help but let out a little laugh which makes you feel a slight stabbing in your chest. You tense up and jerk away which only makes your arms and legs get pricked as well, driving more fear into you. You're starting to freak out-

"Stop moving!" William mutters slightly annoyed, holding you still in a rather strong and aggressive hold.

"It hurts..." You mumble with fear lacing your voice, tears forming as you try and pull your arms out slowly.

"Will you listen to me, stay still! Fucking-" William starts only to be interrupted.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" You hear a sudden voice say, you look up and your eyes land on Henry, "William, what the hell?!" Henry yells, rushing over to the two of you, you're more or less frozen in fear.

"Fuck off, I'm handling it!" William yells back, rapidly winding the spring locks as he searches for the best way to fix the problem.

"Why the hell is Y/N even inside it?!" Henry huffs, pulling at the collar of the suit.

"He agreed to it. Not my fault." William simply says.

William suddenly pulls you out of the Bonnie suit by your waist, and you both fall down on the ground from his force. You yelp slightly and almost scream when you see the spring locks go off as soon as you were out of the suit. You almost start hyperventilating over the sight but calm down, that is until you look down at your body. Your arms and legs are littered in cuts, your sleeves are ripped in multiple areas. The cuts aren't too deep but the blood flowing from each of them flows into one stream. You just sit there, eyes darting to all the cuts.

"Don't overreact, they're just small cuts," William mumbles, wiping your tears slightly but you don't react in the slightest.

"Are you seriously telling him not to overreact?" Henry huffs, pinching the bridge of his nose as he turns to you, "Y/N, I'm so sorry for this, I don't know why you would agree but I can assure you that we will pay medical bills or compensation if you want." Henry says before staring at you with pity in his eyes.

You stay quiet, unable to look away from the hundreds of small cuts on your body. They look like they would heal quickly but the amount of blood is overwhelming, you find it in you to respond to Henry though.

"I want to go home."