Chapter-4: Unsure

Since the day Danielle walked in the classroom, Haerin has been looking forward to school. She always walked to school with Hyein and others just like today. She set out when she got a message from Hyein saying that she's ready. Hyein was already waiting for her so she brisk walked and met her in front of the latter's house, they talked and walked together till the roundabout and they were waiting for Hanni and Eunchae there.

Hanni texted them that they are almost there. While they were waiting, they saw the black suv that were said to be Danielle 's approaching the roundabout and stopped at the red light. Meanwhile Hanni and Eunchae have arrived and so they crossed the road. The back door of the suv slides open and Danielle got off and ran a little catching up with the girls.

"Oh! Hi Danielle ~" Hyein acknowledged her presence.

"Good morning gurls." Danielle cheerfully wished them.

"Good morning Dani.."

"Morning gurl",

"Good morning" the girls wished her back.

"You make your Driver left?" Hyein asked

"Yeah, I saw you girls walking and decided to join you. I am not intruding, am I?" Danielle asked, suddenly feeling ashamed of her boldness.

"Nooo way." Hanni replied laughing.

"You are always welcome to join us~" Eunchae replied.

"You're more polite then i imagined. How are you even friends with Minji?" Of course it was Hyein.

Danielle laughed, "You know her better than anyone, Hyein. She's actually nice!"

Haerin had a smile on but haven't said anything. Danielle finds her way towards her and walked beside her. The action didn't go unnoticed by the other girls and they plastered a knowing smile on their faces and let them walk together.

"Do you walk to school everyday?" Danielle voice naturally lowered. It's not that she doesn't want people hearing her talk with Haerin. It's just her softness coming out when dealing with the cat eyed girl reflecting her immense love and care for this particular girl.

"Yeah, it's only a 15 minutes walk." Haerin replied.

Danielle nodded but the shorter girl didn't notice it since she wasn't looking at her. So, wondering why her childhood friend was quiet, Haerin slightly turned around to look at her, Danielle was already looking at her and flashed the sweetest kind of smile that warms your heart. Haerin smiled back, a blush creeped up to her face so she turned away. She was so happy, her heart thumped wildly inside her chest, she felt warmth although the temperature around her was dropping.

.

It's PE/Gym class, class 1-A and Class 3-C have PE at the same time so they have a combined class sometimes. But there's no combine class today, the seniors are playing football. Class 1-A has a strength of 28 students with Danielle being the newest addition. They're divided into 4 groups with 7 students each. They choose to play throwball today.

"Sir, you should put me and Hanni on the same team sometimes." Minji said to Mr Min, the PE teacher, but he paid no attention to it. Hanni was surprised but she shouldn't be! She was looking at Minji like 'what are you on bro?' Minji continued with a mischievous smile, "so she got to know the taste of victory."

"Yah!! Don't get too cocky. I'm beating your ass today." Hanni answered annoyed.

The whole class listen to the banter like it's the most normal thing in the world! Minji and Hanni bicker in every PE class since the beginning of the year.

Hanni, Danielle, Hyein were in the same team while Minji, Haerin and Eunchae were in another.

"I've got Danielle in my team, you're so dead today." Hanni smirked at Minji.