Chapter: 28 The last year of high school

A new session has started and the girls are now in their last year of high school. The farewell program was emotional and chaotic. Minji and Yunjin broke out into a fight again. The only good thing about that fight is that, hopefully it will be their last fight. Minji left the basketball team along with Danielle and that hurt Yunjin's sentiments. Despite all their fights, she hoped to pass the captain's band over to Minji. And the headstrong Minji used her straightforward/savage wordings to announce her leaving the team. The same day Minji end up fighting with Hanni too. Hanni was displeased with Minji's violent tendencies but Minji exploded with jealousy. She accused Hanni of always putting Yunjin above her and Hanni fumed in the lack of trust.

Everything's fine though. They can't stay angry with each other for more than 2 days. Hanni worked the hardest for Minji during her students council presidential election. Yes, Minji became the Students Council's president. Surprising turned of events, huh? She was very popular and has popular friends so she unexpectedly beats Wonyoung, the Diva of the school.

Everyone thought Danielle would joined the SS(Social Services) club but she joined The debating club instead. She willingly helped out the SS club members whenever they sought her help. Danielle has become really, really popular among the juniors especially the freshers for her kindness and tenderness towards them. Haerin believed that the positive radiance from her childhood had returned to Danielle again.

Minji, Haerin and Eunchae spent more time together as they are part of the students council. The girls always have lunch together as promised in the beginning of the year. They continued to be in the same class luckily and so they enjoyed most of their time together. Everything was good and the summer vacation that year will be one of the most memorable summer in their life. Hanni and Eunchae tagged along with Minji and Hyein's family to their grandmother's farmhouse in the countryside. While Danielle followed Haerin's family to Jeju Island.

"It's so healing here. I don't want to go back." Hanni said to Minji. They were strolling inside the orchard where watermelons grew.
"Yes. Even the moon and the stars shine better here." Minji said looking up. Hanni looked up the sky following Minji.

"Tonight the moon looks beautiful... just like you." Minji said softly gaining Hanni's attention.

"Really?" Hanni chuckled, a blush slowly crept up to her face. "You're not going to say the watermelons look round and plump like me?"
Minji laughed, "Nope. They look delicious.. just like you." Minji licked her lips gazing over Hanni's body mischievously.

"Yahh! You are a pervert." Hanni complaint but she readily embraced Minji when the taller girl pulled her closer.

Minji kissed Hanni's neck and squeezed her ass. She looked deep into Hanni's eyes before she captured her plump lips. Minji shared a room with Hanni and also a queen size bed. They had sex almost every single day. The summer vacation has brought them a lot closer to each other and their relationship, stronger.

"I'm going to miss you everytime I come here without you." Minji said while admiring Hanni's pretty face.

"Then I shall tag along everytime you come here." Hanni replied smiling.

"Is that a promise?" Minji dared.

"Of course." Hanni answered confidently and they smiled to each other.

They continued to stroll and somewhere Minji started humming and they sang "can't help falling in love" together. They giggled after they finish the song.

"If we ever get married, one day, in the future, can it be our wedding song?" Minji asked Hanni. The nervousness in her voice, the affectionate gaze and the small smile on Minji made Hanni fall in love all over again.