Chapter -23 : Danielle's 🔞

"Dani, wait." Haerin called aloud.

Danielle was opening the door of her car but halted when she heard Haerin.

"I'm not in my best mood, Haerin." She said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"I know. Do you only want me around when you are in the best mood?" Haerin countered stubbornly.

Danielle stared at her for a few seconds,
"Get in then, we're going to the hotel." Danielle motioned her hand.

Haerin got in the car without a word and sat silently in the back seat, next to Danielle.

"Mr Jerry, can you come  here and get Doyun after dropping us?" Danielle requested.

"Sure, ma'am."

They traveled silently and when they reached the hotel Danielle instructed the staff on the counter to not let anyone disturb her. She then took Haerin's hand and led her towards her private elevator.

"Do you want to talk about her?" Haerin asked softly without looking at Danielle but got no response.

And as soon as they get inside the room Danielle attacks Haerin's lips, kissing her with urgency, her hands roaming around Haerin's clothed chest, massaging it from time to time.

"Danielle.." Haerin managed to call by breaking the kiss in between. They were both panting, hot breaths clashing against each other, forehead still attached not quite ready to end the heated moment.

"I will tell about her later but first I need to confirm to myself that you're here with me." Danielle said tenderly and took Haerin's lips to hers again, kissing passionately and with fervor.
"I'm here Dani, I'm not going away.."

After making out for hours, they were settling in the couch with Haerin straddling Danielle's lap.

"It still feels unreal that I have you here with me now." Danielle whispered, the way she's looking at Haerin makes Haerin feel all kinds of emotions. Danielle have changed a lot. Although she remained kind and approachable there's an air around her that makes her look formidable and dangerous. But whoever knew her well knew that Haerin is her weakness. That she became vulnerable whenever it's about Haerin.

Haerin knew it too, so she'll reassure Danielle. She wanted to be her strength, not a weakness.
"You'll always have me Dani.., whether near or far apart. "
They leaned in for a kiss but Haerin's phone rang disturbing the moment. Haerin gets off Danielle's lap to get the phone, she chuckled when Danielle groaned at her action.

"It's mom." She said.

"Hello mom,
I am at Dani's..
It's storming outside!? I have no idea..

(Danielle went to the window and opened the curtain, it was pouring outside along with roaring thunder and lightening.)

"I don't think you could go back home anytime soon." Danielle said not hiding the excitement in her voice. Haerin rolled her eyes at her.

"Dani stormed out of the cafe earlier so i followed her..
Yeah, noo, she was angry with Doyun not me."

"Can I stay over at her place? I don't think I can come back like this. And I don't want to trouble uncle Jerry.
Okay, okay, thanks mom. Goodnight."

"Hey, you didn't have to let her know that I was angry!" Danielle whined at Haerin.

"Of course I do, I told her I'm going to the cafe not your place. So I need to let her know why I'm here or she'll assume many things.." Haerin mumbled the last part.

"Oh yeah. What will she assume? It's just two girls spending a night together?" Danielle asked with playfulness while slowly approaching Haerin.

"Just two girls!?" Haerin rolled her eyes again, "they know damn well that we're not just two girls. And we would've been making out again if she didn't call."