Chapter -24 Hyein's the best!

Minji, Danielle and Doyun left Seoul to attend Ah-ro's death anniversary. Thats why the backbencher duo missed school today. The girls were talking in class about them as they missed their presence.

"I'm glad that Danielle decided to go." Hanni said.

"Can't believe Danielle and Doyun got themselves in a love triangle." Hyein said.

"I know right, I feel so bad for them that they lost someone they loved at a very young age." Eunchae said.

"It must be so hard for Danielle too. Just after a few months of her grandma passing away, a close friend passed away too." Hyein said, sadness evident in her voice.

"Dani told me she used to find solace in her after granny Mo passed away.." Haerin told them.

"Oh my god! I can only imagine what she must have felt when she heard the news of Ah-ro's death." Hanni was surprised by what Haerin told them.

"Minji said she asked Doyun to not let Dani blame herself for her death and thanked Doyun for loving her unconditionally. But sadly, both of them end up blaming themselves. I understand her situation but she was cruel to both of them." Hyein said.

"Dani admitted that she loved her.." Haerin said, her voice was so weak but had the power to shock her friends.

"What!? She told you she loved her!?" Eunchae exclaimed.
Haerin nodded.

"Don't misunderstand her Haerinah, she would never loved her the way she loves you." Hyein tried to defend Danielle.

"She probably meant as a friend Haerin." Hanni said trying not to make Haerin sad.

"Yeah.. she did clarify herself but I couldn't  get it away from my head." Haerin answered looking down at her palm that was on her lap.

"It's the first time I see you getting jealous! Haerinah, she poses no threat to you. She's dead. Don't let her disturb your peace." Eunchae said while patting Haerin's hand.

"I know... But thinking how she holds up a considerable amount of space in Dani's heart makes me feel uneasy." Haerin admitted to her friends.

"I didn't know you could get this possessive." Hyein giggled, "But you're so cute getting jealous here."

"I can understand you Haerin. But damn girl, you're glowing these days." Hanni pointed out.

"Yes, I was thinking the same thing when I saw her day before yesterday." Eunchae agreed to Hanni.

"And Danielle looked happier. I mean, with the way she stormed out that day, she was so cheerful the next day we saw her in school." Hyein added hinting her suspicion.

"What did you guys do that night?" Hanni wriggles her eyebrows at Haerin teasing the blushing cat eyed girl.

"Stop it. You guys." Haerin hides her face in her palms.

" You have Danielle wrapped inside your little fingers, don't worry about anything else." Eunchae said to Haerin.

"Dani loving anyone better than you would mean the end of this world." Hyein added.

Hanni just hugged Haerin.

.
.
.

Time passed on and the qualifying match for the winter cup started, Minji and Danielle was busy going from school to school for the matches and on days that they don't have a match, they were busy catching up with the missed classes and assignments.

Danielle spent most of her time with Haerin in the name of English project, Maths tuition and catching up with the missed classes. She ends up having dinner atleast thrice a week at Haerin's and ofcourse she sleeps over if she decided to stay late enough for dinner. They haven't made their relationship official, yet there's a tacit understanding between them that they belong to each other. Their relationship was healthy, having sex thrice a week sure does the magic. And unexpectedly they got support from both sides of the family.