Chapter -21 Janitor's closet

Time passed in a very slow, burning torture for both Minji and Danielle. They wanted the month to passed by quickly and move on with life and continue to their normal lives. But what they don't know is that they would never be back to the lives that they considered normal. Life's changing everyday and so are they.

A fuming Danielle walked in the class in big, hurried steps with Minji following her as quickly.

"You do know that breaking your phone won't help you in any way." Minji said frustrated.

"Well, I'll get some peace if you stop nagging me about it." Danielle replied sounding as frustrated as Minji.

"Alright. Atleast save the sim card. You need it." Minji handed her friend a small chip. At the same time her phone vibrates with notifications.

Minji take her phone out and read the incoming messages, she huffed with frustration,
"You know he'll direct his incessant messages towards me. It's already starting!"

"Just ignore him, or turn your phone off.. the class's starting anyway." Danielle responded in an indifferent manner and that pissed off Minji.

"He's my bestfriend too. I can't do that to him.." the notifications on her phone distracted Minji, she checked the message,

"Very well, he'll be here 3 days prior to the scheduled date. That means he'll be here on Sunday." Minji smiled menacingly.

"Why are you always on his side? Forget it! Nobody will ever understand how i feel." Danielle gritted her teeth.

The whole time, the girls were observing them. It was a pleasant sunny morning but Minji and Danielle look tired and their eyes were sunken and dull. It's evident that they were not having the best time of their lives. The girls figured out that their argument has to do something with their guy bestfriend but they don't exactly know the reason. Their argument was cut short when the class started.

.

"I'm sorry Haerinah, i didn't contact you in the morning. Can you please, come with me in the library?" Danielle approached Haerin during the break.

Haerin looked at her friends silently asking for their permission, the girls nodded their heads.
"Will you tell me what's happening if I come with you?" She asked Danielle.

Danielle looked in her eyes, "sure."
So they started walking away.

"Haerin, can you please go and get a phone with Danielle after class? I'll make an excuse for her absence during practice." Minji called out.

"Come on... I don't want to miss the practice." Danielle protested. Minji glared at her. She looks like she was ready to throw hands.

"Alright, I'll go with her." Haerin answered Minji with a small smile and dragged Danielle away.

"Kim Minji, does your phone broke too?" Hanni asked surprising the taller girl.

"Noo.. why?" Minji answered in an unsure manner.

"I just thought it broke too.. So you still can make calls and send messages?" Hanni asked her hands on her waist showing the taller girl how annoyed she is.

Minji looked awkwardly to her sister and Eunchae, she wanted to say 'who tried to distance herself from me first?' but,

"You wanna make a call? Or you saying you want me to call you?" She asked slightly smiling at the shorter girl.

Her smile annoyed Hanni, she huffed and pouts, crossing her hands over her chest.

"We'll leave you guys to talk and sort things out." Eunchae said and left with Hyein but not before Hyein mouthed 'apologize' to her sister. Minji frowned and muttered, "why do i need to apologize for?"