Chapter -17: Naked bath brings people closer

Summer break is around the corner and it's the only thing that's keeping the students from going insane. Hanni was absent today and the girls couldn't reach her. She hasn't replied nor received any calls. It's around the last class that she replied saying she broke her arm. The girls visited her after class and found her right arm in a cast.

"What happened?" Asked Haerin.

"Don't tell us you punched someone." Eunchae said.

"Do you get into a fight?" Asked Hyein knowingly.

"Yeah. You should see the other guy." Hanni replied and they all laughed.

"Seriously though what happened?" Danielle asked.

"I wasn't fully awake, I missed a step." Hanni replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you coming to the school... with the cast?" Hyein asked.

"Nope. I need to wear it for 2 weeks and summer break starts in a week so, I'd just give myself an early vacation." Hanni replied.

"Okay.. we'll let you know your assignments." Eunchae said.
Hanni nodded.

"But.... where the hell is Minji?" Hanni asked.
The girls looked at each other with knowing smiles.

"Minji? Kim Minji? Your girlfriend?" Eunchae asked. While the other girls giggled Hanni throw her cushion to Eunchae.

"Don't break the other arm too, Hanni." Haerin said after the aggressive throw and the girls laughed together.

"Seriously, where's she? She hasn't replied nor received my call." Hanni asked in a whining manner.

"She's still in school, discussing fixtures and the venue of the qualifying matches for the winter cup. She's the representative of class 2 so.." Danielle answered.

"I think she'll stop by in the evening or something." Hyein added.
Hanni only nodded.

Minji called late in the evening but she didn't stop by which greatly disappointed Hanni. The next day was the same, the girls came to visit without Minji and she'll call late in the evening saying her meetings ended late. But she can't make an excuse the following next day because it's the weekend. The girls texted saying they'll visit in the evening so Hanni called Minji just after breakfast.

Minji came over almost immediately making Hanni happy. They were sitting and talking in the bed, when_
"Help me take a bath. I haven't had a bath since day before yesterday." Hanni requested. Minji's face flushed in red.

"Ahh.. what about you asked your mom or Hyein or Haerin, whichever you're more -" Hanni cut her off,

"I'm more comfortable with you. Are you not?" Seeing the cool Minji blushed emboldened Hanni.

"It's not like that.. I'm comfortable with you.. but are you taking bath.. naked?" Minji asked and this time Hanni blushed but she was more amused to see the nervous wrecked Minji.

"Who takes bath in clothes Kim Minji?" Hanni replied looking away.
Minji couldn't believe what she heard, her heart thumped wildly inside her chest and her throat runs dry, she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

"It's alright if you don't want to." Hanni said suddenly feeling shy of her boldness. She doesn't understand herself but after the kiss, lately all she think about is Minji. She gets happy whenever Minji texts or calls her, she might act annoyed but she loves getting Minji's attention, she might have looked away when the taller girl looks her way but she always searches for her in the crowd. She hasn't seen Minji in 3 days so she missed her but she thinks she must be going crazy to ask her help in taking bath.