11.

Jimin took a deep breath as he saw Chanyeol sitting in the booth waiting for him. He moved his neck from side to side and made sure he didn't smell.

He even put on extra deodorant and brushed his teeth twice before leaving his house. Was he going to kiss him? Probably not. But was there a possibility he would? Of course there was.

Although this meeting was strictly for school purposes he couldn't not be prepared. Chanyeol willingly approached him after class and asked if he could study with him.

According to him, Jimin had the best score in the class and he wanted to learn. This was true, Jimin's average was the highest however he didn't think Chanyeol would ask for his help.

Though he was very smart he didn't like to brag about it or anything, but he had kept his score on the top highest. So when Chanyeol approached him for help how could he say no?

It felt like a blessing in disguise.

"Chanyeol! Hi!" He said enthusiastically.

He pretended to be comfortable and not act as awkward but his heart was racing at unreasonable speeds.

"Hello you." He grinned.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat then. Was this what it felt like to be in front of an angel? Was this what it felt like to be noticed by him?

"Sorry for being late. Traffic was terrible."

In fact he hadn't been late. He showed up on time but spent fifteen minutes in the Starbucks parking lot building the courage to go in.

It was unusual for them to hang one on one. During class they saw each other and at times had to work together, but this felt more intimate.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked as he took a sip of his hot coffee.

"Hot coffee during March?" Jimin chuckled.

"I'm a sucker for it."

"Me too. I'm going to order something really quick, okay?" He asked with a smile.

After ordering himself a coffee, they started studying. Jimin never thought it would be this fun but of course it only was because Chanyeol was there.

"These are amazing. You drew this too?" Chanyeol asked, pointing to the neatly set of lungs.

"Well yes but they're not that perfect." He replied a little embarrassed for being praised.

"They're perfect. These flashcards are very helpful. No wonder you have the highest score."

Jimin smiled, satisfied that Chanyeol thought so highly of him. It was truly heartwarming to actually be seen by him.

At moments they even laughed, getting a little side tracked from their studying. It almost felt like an authentic date until he turned to the right and spotted a familiar figure.

His smile suddenly faded once he met eyes with Jin who was in line.  His heart dropped to his stomach as Jin analyzed Chanyeol.

Luckily, Chanyeol was deep in thoughts looking at the flashcards that he did not notice. Jimin quickly got up to block his view of the line.

"I'll be right back okay? I need to take care of something."

"Yeah sure." He replied casually, turning his attention back to studying. Jimin only hoped he'd stay focused on that.

He didn't think he'd feel this nervous but as he got closer to the serious Jin he grew nervous. Sure, if they fought he could take him but not without a beating.