13.

Yoongi washed his hands extensively as sweat built up under his arms. He wiped his hands dry as he caught his breath.

His heart was still pounding loudly against his ears. He had taken off his shirt in the process because he had gotten too hot.

It felt like he was spinning a little and he was lightheaded. He closed his eyes briefly and then opened them up, staring at himself in the mirror.

For a minute, he started to fantasize about having Jimin in front of him. If his dream had been real, how would he have reacted?

"Did you like that Jimin? You sexy fucking beast. You're such a hot little bitch. Wait no, you're not a little bitch. You're a sexy bitch. No never mind you're not even a bitch you're amazing. I—you were so incredible and I can't wait to—"

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi screamed so loud his throat felt scratchy afterwards. "What—what are you doing here?" He asked, paranoid.

"I kept calling your name but you didn't respond. Are you talking to yourself in the mirror?"

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck as he crossed his arms over his chest. Only to realize he was still shirtless. Had he heard him say Jimin's name?

"I was having a pep talk with myself, okay?" He said quickly, grabbing his shirt and putting it over his exposed torso.

"Uhh...okay."

"How—how much of that did you hear?" He asked, blushing incredibly hard.

"You were so incredible and I can't—"

"Okay, okay! Got it. I'm just reminding myself I'm fucking incredible. Nothing else."

"Alright, that's cool. By the way, I have a visitor here for you."

"A visitor?" He asked as he started putting on his shirt.

"Yeah. Jimin wants to see you."

"Ji—Jimin?" He shrieked, accidentally sticking his head in the arm hole.

Taehyung rolled his eyes moving his shirt to the correct hole. "What is wrong with you today? Do you just want me to tell him to come back another day?"

"No! It's fine. He can come in."

"Alright then. You better finish your pudding. It's still halfway full."

"Yeah, yeah. I will."

As soon as Taehyung walked out the door, Yoongi started pacing around shaking his clammy hands. What would he even do once he saw him?

How could he ever look him in the eye knowing that he just masturbated to his image? The sudden guilt he felt for being so unholy to his image brought a lot of shame.

This emotion only intensified when there was a light knock on the door. He couldn't tell if his voice was loud enough because it felt like it was but his heart was beating so loudly it was impossible to make out.

"Come in." He nervously said. His voice even cracked. For fucks sake, he was twenty-four and his voice was cracking?

"Hi! I'm here to fulfill one of the many duties. I hope you like this one."

"What duty?"

"Well, I figured while we faked this dating thing I could help you knock some things out of your bucket list. Number five was eat every sweet and drink every coffee from Sugary sweets. We've got a blueberry muffin and a vanilla latte. You aren't allergic to any of that right? I need a list of your allergies."